MyLifeOrganized is an easy-to-use, yet powerful and intuitive, to-do list and task manager. Designed to strike a balance between the simple and the complex, MyLifeOrganized succeeds where competitors have failed! Using an unlimited task hierarchy and the ability to focus on subsections, MyLifeOrganized allows you to build a task management system to suit your needs.
Break down large tasks to achieve a collection of reasonably sized actions that are easy and unambiguous. Organize your tasks into projects and assign contexts. If required, set a due date, priority, and dependency. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and prepares a simple task list containing only those next actions which require your immediate attention. This list is updated automatically once you complete a task, change context or move to another location.
Sync wirelessly with the world-class Windows Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized* to add even more power to your task management. You can sync using Wi-Fi or the Cloud service. Using the MLO Cloud service**, you can sync with multiple computers at home and the office and share a single task list or collaborate with other people.
Although this is a fully featured BETA version of MyLifeOrganized, some features are still in development. You can use the beta version for free until the final product is released. Once the final version has been released, you will have the choice of continuing to use MyLifeOrganized for free in Lite mode, or purchasing a license key to unlock the full feature set. In either case your data will be preserved after the upgrade. Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on Android Market.
- Hierarchical to-do list: Organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions.
- Next Actions: Automatically display only your next actions in views such as Active by Context or Active by Project.
- Specially designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®)
- MLO Smart To-Do Sorting based on Computed-Score Priority
- Filtering of actions by context
- Inbox for rapid task entry
- Recurring and regenerating tasks
- Starred tasks: Highlight your important tasks
- Zoom: Concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
- Dependency: Complete the tasks in a specific order
- Nearby view: Get a list of actions for your current GPS location (coming soon)
- Bookmarks: Jump quickly to any branch in your task outline
- Collaborate with other people using the MLO Cloud service**
- Sync with MyLifeOrganized for Windows* using the MLO Cloud sync service ** or via Wi-Fi sync.
- Templates for various task management systems from GTD® to FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow are included in MyLifeOrganized for Windows to help you start quickly with your own task management system.
*MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop task manager sold separately. Professional version 3.5.9 or higher required.
**MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to wirelessly sync your tasks between different MyLifeOrganized platforms.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THIS BETA
1. Please do not give us one-star review because there is no widget, reminders or other feature yet. We are working to improve the application and you will see new features very soon. We need time to design new features the right way.
2. You can purchase a low cost Cloud Sync subscription to synchronize and backup your tasks using Internet connection from anywhere. Alternatively you can use free Wi-Fi sync to synchronize wirelessly with MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop installed on a PC connected to your LAN (version 3.5.9 or higher required).
3. Current beta is stable, however if you see any errors please report the crash logs.
4. Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on Android Market.
FEATURES CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT
- UI improvements
- Automatic sync with cloud
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «mylifeorganized.net»:
Schedule St. Todo and memos are embbedded! Good design day planner "Schedule St."! "Schedule St." is a day planner application for Android. Incorporating various functions such as TO-DO lists, text memos, voice memos, photos and functions
DropTask: Visual To Do List DropTask: Visual To Do List - is a useful task manager which allows you to arrange an efficient work on projects of various scales. Register all team members to start giving them tasks. You can set importance level and deadlines for each process
Project Schedule - MPP Import Project Schedule - MPP Import - Plugin for the app Project Schedule To use this plugin it is necessary to that the main app is installed. Installing this plugin enables importing of MS Project files with the mpp file extension. Uses code from the following open source projects MPXJ (see http://mpxj.sourceforge
Event Tracker Ad This app provides a way for you to keep track of events. Event can be say the number of times you have cold and flu, the number of times you have migraine, the number of times you have fever etc. As long as you want to track the frequency of any event, this app serves that need
Easy Schedule App that enables you to check schedule and enter plans while you are out
Tag-ToDo-List Tag-ToDo-List description - Take advantage of an improved 'to-do experience' on your Android phone: fast and easy usage, organizing through tags, drawing graphical notes, audio recording, priority, stats, sync and more. There also are keyboard shortcuts and smart task processing.
What's New in This Release:
· Collapsible tasks
Tasky Tasky - manager for Android which allows the user to create "to do" tasks according to different custom categories. It is also possible to create repeated and alarmed tasks
Easy Profile One thing was missing on android market; customizing your android phone profile according to your daily life schedules
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on MyLifeOrganized:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS