Tiny Battery Widget - This does not open, it is a Home screen 1x1 widget only. Place on homescreen with Menu > Add > Widgets > Tiny Battery Widget. If it does not show in widgets' list, move it to the internal memory (widgets do not work when on SD card).
Multiple icon sizes (widget is always 1x1, but icon can be large, normal or tiny) and customizable colors for different values of the battery level!
It shows exact battery level also for some Motorola devices (1% steps tested on droid x. it is a precise value not an estimate). Battery level text on the widget can be hidden (check settings). Charging indication is via a different color of the battery level or via a different color of the USB icon. All this can be modified in the settings.
You can choose from three different battery icon sizes: big (default), normal and tiny
To quickly toggle some system settings, just tap the battery.
- turn WiFi on/off
- turn Bluetooth on/off
- turn GPS on/off
- turn mobile data on/off
- turn airplane mode on/off (optional, enable in settings)
Mobile data switch toggles only mobile data, mms will always work. It is compatible with APNdroid.
To quickly access WiFi/BT/GPS/APN settings, tap the settings button next to the toggle button.
There is also a quick screen brightness option. Just move the sun on the seekbar.
Battery colors can be customized. There are three levels: Full (> 70%), Medium (> 25%) and Warning (< 25%), which are customizable through settings. Default colors are green, yellow and red, respectively. Hit the menu button when the Settings Toggler dialog is visible. Also the battery opacity can be changed.
Settings toggler dialog can be automatically closed after some events e.g. WiFi connected/disabled, BT enabled/disabled (check the settings).
Internet access is for Ads only and GPS is for quick enable/disable only.
Uninstall with mobile data enabled or you will have to manually edit APN names to enable it (or just install back the Tiny Battery Widget or APNdroid to re-enable mobile data).
What's New in This Release:
· brightness level can be hidden
· ICS theme is used on ICS phones
· xhdpi app icon
What's New in 0.23:
· CDMA phones with gingerbread: mobile data toggle supported
· fixed crash, when wifi and bluetooth toggles are hidden
· new widget style - number only (check widget settings)
· slightly modified toggle buttons for ringer mode
What's New in 0.15:
· time since AC unplugged (will show after next unplug)
· battery usage button (enable in settings)
· changed brightness save method
· charging indication bug fix after language change
· gps settings button should now open correct system settings on HTC devices
· rearranged app settings
What's New in 0.13:
· improved app start-up speed
· reduced app size
· changed the default battery icon size to normal
· darker icon
What's New in 0.9:
· lightning bolt instead of usb icon for charging
· bug fix with default values
What's New in 0.8.1:
· bug fix - custom levels now work
· reduced app size
What's New in 0.7:
· optional % sign next to battery level (settings > widget settings > show % sign)
· improved performance of color picker dialog. now it is perfectly smooth
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Martin Florek»:
Screebl Lite Screebl is an application that keeps the phone's screen from locking (turning off) when you are using it
Battery tool Battery indicates the battery charge level of your device
Free Thermometer Battery Widget Free battery widget designed like a thermometer. This is the ad supported version which means there will be some ads when the app is first installed you might get a small influx of ads, these ads will decrease over time
Tweak power savings Tweak power savings - is an application which saves the battery charge by means of automatic activation of "Flight" mode and automatic enabling of regular mode when the net signal is found
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Tiny Battery Widget:
Date: 14 May 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS