BEIKS Medical Diagnoses and Codes Glossary for Android is a free DSM-IV diagnoses and codes glossary for Android based devices. It features over 400 codes related to their diagnoses meaning(s). Enter a code to get the corresponding diagnose(s).
· Optimized for reference content (dictionaries) resulting in simplified functionality and enhanced user experience;
· Available on other mobile platforms (Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Palm OS) so you can keep on using it even when you change your device;
· Full support for external media cards;
· Optional view of words list with translations on the same screen;
· Voice recognition for the English words;
· Dictionary browsing with fast word positioning;
· Excellent data compression.
HumanAnatomy The Human Anatomy application is a SIMPLE educational quick reference app that contains the information of sixteen different biological systems
PediResi Lab Tests Choose the list of tests to run (bloods, urine etc.) and have them grouped by Lab and container type
Mini Nurse - Lite Nursing app with medication dosages, IV rates, nursing skills, and much more! This application is made for student nurses and for those who are just curious about some of the education nurses need to know!
Cancer symptoms Cancer symptoms can be divided into three groups: Local symptoms: are restricted to the site of the primary cancer
Medical News This application will keep you updated with the latest news from "MedPage Today"
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on BEIKS Medical Diagnoses and Codes Glossary for Android:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS