Chess Book Study - The most effective way to study a Chess book is to move the pieces around on a board, and this is exactly what this app helps you achieve.
Open a Chess ebook and a board in the same screen.
Don't just read your book; study it the right way!
Ideal for large screen Android phones and tablets.
Chess Book Study features:
· Setup board position. Tap on empty square to select pieces
· Choice of 3 board sizes.
· Supports pdf, djvu & djv ebook file format
· Day/Night mode
· Bookmarks and Goto page
· Multi-touch zoom in/out
What's New in This Release:
· Talk to move! Careful, people may think you are crazy
· Option to Hide board and read the book in full screen
· Open any Web sites like chesscafe.com, chessbase.com etc and follow the moves on the board
· Paste FEN. Especially useful to copy from websites
· Copy game as PGN
· Zoom out to up to 50%
· Option to show coordinates!
· Takeback/Forward buttons!
· Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Asim Pereira»:
Dots n Lines DOTS n LINES is a classical paper and pencil game. Here 2 characters tommy and mouse has put a challenge of to know who is better in thinking. So they are eagerly waiting to play. Can you help them to know who is better?
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Chess Book Study:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS