JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
NoScript - Firefox Add-on The best security you can get in a web browser! Allow active content to run only from sites you trust, and protect yourself against XSS and Clickjacking attacks
Dolphin Translate **Dolphin BrowserTM HD Add-on** Translate the whole page or desired sentence into any language
Tab History Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Tab History Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - View the browsing history of current tab, quickly go back/forward.
· Record browsing history of each tab and show in list.
· Clicking the link in the history list; you can easily go back/forward to corresponding page
EverPaper EverPaper is an Instapaper client that has a feature to put a note to Evernote
7Live7 Bookmarks - Firefox Addon 7Live7 Bookmarks - Firefox Addon - Use 7Live7.com Bookmarks to store and search public and private Bookmarks. Enjoy the ability of distinguishing your Bookmark from others by making it bold for one priority point. We have on the url a referral code to indicate the hits coming from the Add-On
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS