JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for improperly escaped JSON strings.
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Hotfix for corrupt JSON downloads on slow networks.
Keekto for Android Keekto for Android is a multiplatform service allowing you to share and send links to any connected device (computer, mobile, tablet, connected TV, iPod ...)
Send a link from your computer:
Install the extension Keekto (available on Firefox & Chrome at keekto.com/extension), you will be able to send links (web pages, images, maps, videos, music ..
Personasizer - Firefox Addon Personasizer allows you to expose more of your persona's header image. Useful for personas that have text or an important part of their content cut off by the browser's navigation elements
McAfee Secure URL Shortener - Firefox Addon McAfee has joined the URL shortening game (alongside known favorites such as bit.ly, saf.li, ow.ly, etc.) with their new service, mcaf.ee. This service is designed to provide the web community with piece of mind knowing that any link referred to by mcaf.ee is secure, containing no malware and not pointing to a malicious site
Digg Search Plugin - Firefox Addon Digg Search Plugin - Firefox Addon - The Digg Search plugin allows you to search on Digg.com while you use Firefox. Digg search results from the Digg search engine based on people's opinions, reviews and voting. Find the most relevant news, video, images, pictures, and answers from all across the web
Google Chrome to Phone (Android) Google Chrome to Phone (Android) lets you easily share links, maps, and currently selected phone numbers and text between your computer running Chrome and your Android phone. You also need to install the Chrome browser extension on your computer.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug when sending Google Maps directions to phone.
What's New in 2.3
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Addon:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS