NoScript - Firefox Add-on - Winner of the "2006 PC World World Class Award", this tool provides extra protection to your Firefox.
Such a preemptive approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even unknown!) with no loss of functionality...
Experts do agree: Firefox is really safer with NoScript.
What's New in This Release:
· [ClearClick] Fixed Tumblr widgets false positive
· [XSS] Fixed false positive with some Base64-encoded Yahoo News
· Fixed regression, noscript.allowedMimeRegExp not working anymore for
· plugins other than Java, Flash and Silverlight
· Auto-anchored multi-valued regexp preferences can now be separated by
· regular spaces rather than just newlines (this behavior was documented
· but not actually implemented for noscript.allowedMimeRegExp)
Dolphin Password Manager Lite **Dolphin BrowserTM HD Add-ons** Save your passwords to login quickly without tedious manual input. Lite version supports saving up to 3 passwords; full version supports unlimited. V1.3 Fix bugs
Web to PDF The best way to save WebPages.**Dolphin BrowserTM HD Add-ons**V1.1Fix bugSave the page as PDF format to reproduce all the content for you.You can read it at any time and enjoy a totally different browsing experience
All In One All in One was designed to provide a one stop solution for your search queries. You can now search the Google news, blogs, images, videos, web, wikipedia, patents using Google Apis, Twitter and even the Android Market