OnMyMeans is a small mobile application to help you keep track your monthly spending.
In current economic times like we're in now, knowing where your money is going can help you to prioritize your spending habits an stop wasting money. We all have a general idea of where we spend our money each month. But once you stop and look at your spending habits you may be surprised with how much money you spend in certain areas of your life.
Here are a few tips to help you get started using On My Means quickly.
1. Add or Update the companies that you spend money at frequently before you start. That way you don't have much work to add a new transaction when you do spend money.
2. Add or Update the categories you want to group your expenditures in.
3. Set your monthly budget. Usually you want to set this to your monthly income. That way you know whether or not you're spending money outside you're means each month. One nice thing to do is to create a savings category where you can put money at the beginning of the month and know that you're saving money. Once a transaction has been added the money is deducted from your available amount for the remainder of the month
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Paul Oremland»:
MHFinance MHFinance is created for logging expenses on Android phones.
· Payment according to the account and category
· The categories have two levels
· Allows transfer between accounts
· Allows for repetition of payments
· The addition and management are directly in the selection
aCar aCar is the ultimate tool for your Android phone to effectively track the maintenance, fuel mileage and expenses of your vehicles
Avilift Mobile App Mobile App from Avilift Systems Limited
Check Airwaybill Status on mobile devices
myExpensePal myExpensePal is an application to allow you to budget money as well as track the balances of your accounts. This will let you know how much money you have left to spend for any given account. Less surprises, better budgeting.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug Fixes (Sort/Tabs/Registration)
What's New in 2.3
ExpenseTrackerLite Track your expenses as they happen. With this app you will always be on top of your cash inflow and outflow. You can input one or many transactions(both income and expense) at the same time. You can set up bill reminders which will start providing bill reminders from the day you ask it to
Checkbook (free) Stay on top of your finances from anywhere using your mobile device. This is the free version of Checkbook, which is featured in Daniel Begun's book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies", ISBN: 978-0470936290
WorkIt Expenses WorkIt Expenses - Keep track of all your daily expenses on the move with WorkIt Expenses
Manage My Trip Free Manage everything related to a trip from Trip Initiation to Finishing of Trip
JabpLite The idea behind JabpLite has been to write a sophisticated personal finance program in Java MIDP which will work on a range of devices including Symbian phones and the Blackberry. JabpLite has many features to help you keep track of your finances, for example:
# Multiple accounts
# Default and user-defined categories
# Regular transactions (ie
List of supported devices is not defined
Comments on OnMyMeans:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS