Percent Calculator+ is a simple and easy to use percent calculator designed for anyone who wants to perform percentage calculations.
· Percentage - Input a number and % to get the percentage of that number. (i.e. 100 and 20% = 20% of 100 is 80)
· Discount - Input a number and % to calculate the number after it has been subtracted by the percentage. (i.e. 100 - 20% is 80)
· % Increment - Input a number and % to calculate the number after has been incremented by the percentage. (i.e. 100 + 20% is 120)
· Percent Of - Input two numbers to calculate the percentage of the first number based on the second number. (i.e. 20 and 100 = 20 is 20% of 100)
· Before Discount / Mark Up - Calculate original value of a number before it has been reduced by a percentage. (i.e. 100 and 10% = 100 before 10% discount is 111.1)
· Before Increment - Calculate original value of a number before it has been increased by a percentage. (i.e. 100 and 10% = 100 before 10% increment is 90.9)
· Percent Change - Calculate the percentage change from one number to another number. (i.e. 10 and 15 = An increment of 50%)
· Percent Calculator+ also supports rounding to decimal places. Configure the amount of decimal places you would like to see the answer displayed as inside the settings menu.
What's New in This Release:
· Added typing sounds to the keyboard. Adjust the volume (or mute it!) in the calculator settings.
· Added a popup preview of keys pressed on the keyboard
What's New in 1.4.2:
· Made some minor cosmetic changes to the keyboard
What's New in 1.4:
· Changed to a more calculator friendly keyboard.
· Fixed a bug that was causing the wrong decimal separator symbol to be shown on locales that use comma as a decimal separator.
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Fixed an issue that was causing the calculator to display horribly on certain screen resolutions
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Added support for android 1.5 (Cupcake). Note that this may cause the app to show that it is using the READ_PHONE_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission in android versions 1.6 or higher. This is due to 1.5 requesting the permission implicitly and 1.6 onwards requesting the permission explicitly. This app DOES NOT use those permissions in ANY way!
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Fixed a bug that was causing the calculator to crash if too big numbers are used in the Tip Calculator
What's New in 1.1:
· Enabled moving app to SD card for supported OS versions (Android 2.2 and above).
· To provide a better user experience, ads have been redesigned to only show at the very bottom of the screen, and is hidden when the soft keyboard is activated.
· Fixed an issue with soft keyboard not showing the decimal symbol in Android 2.2 and above.
· Changed minimum Android OS to 1.6.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Coin Soft»:
Bar Shortcuts Bar Shortcuts - Add shortcuts to your notification bar like how you would add them to your home screen.
Gain control of your notification bar now and make use of all that wasted space.
Any shortcut that can be created on the home screen can also be created on the notification bar using Bar Shortcuts
BetCalculator BetCalculator - Trading calculator, calculate surebets (arbitrage bets calculator), change from back to lay odds and vice versa, change from EU (decimal odds) to UK (fractional) Odds and and vice versa, change from US / America odds (Moneyline) to EU odds and vice versa, dutch calculator, check value, calculate fair odds - all this in one app!
It's all easy to use
Calculator Multi Lite Calculator Multi is a multipurpose calculator that features:
· Inflation Calc: counts price value with inflation for future new value. Needed for insurance people.
· Mortgage Calc: counts the monthly mortgage according to mortgage rate and total months of mortgage
Calcscript Calcscript is an advanced RPN calculator for Android that uses a simple programming language based on Golfscript
Calculator TVA Calculator TVA allows you to calculate TVA (Value Added Tax).
You can also change the TVA %
KeroZen KeroZen is a small calculator for pilots who need to calculate the volume (or the mass) of a given mass (or volume) of kerosene
NavCalc (Android) NavCalc - An app for calculating vectors, coordinates, and determining a missing side length using the Pythagorean theorem. The app was developed by Captainkrtek and Scary.Alien. It is based off of Coordinates for Windows Mobile
Rf & Microwave Toolbox Lite Rf & Microwave Toolbox Lite - A microwave toolkit for Android.
The Lite version includes the following tools:
1) PI and T attenuator
3) Mismatch error limits
4) Capacitor Calculator
5) lcr parallel calculator
The normal version also includes microstrip, stripline, coplanar waveguide and many more..
All-in-1-Calc Free All-in-1-Calc Free - Free version of All-in-1 Calc.
Powerful and easy to use scientific/programmer's calculator. Nice UI with large buttons, haptic feedback and digit grouping.
All the usual scientific functions plus unit & currency converters, constants and hex/dec/bin/oct functions
Stock Purchase Calculator Stock Purchase Calculator rovides a way to quickly get an idea of how many stocks you can buy with a certain amount of money and how much you could make if you sold the stock at a certain price.
The app shows the total purchase and total sell amounts for a given number of stock shares minus broker commissions
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Percent Calculator+:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS