Percent Calculator+ is a simple and easy to use percent calculator designed for anyone who wants to perform percentage calculations.
· Percentage - Input a number and % to get the percentage of that number. (i.e. 100 and 20% = 20% of 100 is 80)
· Discount - Input a number and % to calculate the number after it has been subtracted by the percentage. (i.e. 100 - 20% is 80)
· % Increment - Input a number and % to calculate the number after has been incremented by the percentage. (i.e. 100 + 20% is 120)
· Percent Of - Input two numbers to calculate the percentage of the first number based on the second number. (i.e. 20 and 100 = 20 is 20% of 100)
· Before Discount / Mark Up - Calculate original value of a number before it has been reduced by a percentage. (i.e. 100 and 10% = 100 before 10% discount is 111.1)
· Before Increment - Calculate original value of a number before it has been increased by a percentage. (i.e. 100 and 10% = 100 before 10% increment is 90.9)
· Percent Change - Calculate the percentage change from one number to another number. (i.e. 10 and 15 = An increment of 50%)
· Percent Calculator+ also supports rounding to decimal places. Configure the amount of decimal places you would like to see the answer displayed as inside the settings menu.
What's New in This Release:
· Added typing sounds to the keyboard. Adjust the volume (or mute it!) in the calculator settings.
· Added a popup preview of keys pressed on the keyboard
What's New in 1.4.2:
· Made some minor cosmetic changes to the keyboard
What's New in 1.4:
· Changed to a more calculator friendly keyboard.
· Fixed a bug that was causing the wrong decimal separator symbol to be shown on locales that use comma as a decimal separator.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Fixed an issue that was causing the calculator to display horribly on certain screen resolutions
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Added support for android 1.5 (Cupcake). Note that this may cause the app to show that it is using the READ_PHONE_STATE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission in android versions 1.6 or higher. This is due to 1.5 requesting the permission implicitly and 1.6 onwards requesting the permission explicitly. This app DOES NOT use those permissions in ANY way!
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Fixed a bug that was causing the calculator to crash if too big numbers are used in the Tip Calculator
What's New in 1.1:
· Enabled moving app to SD card for supported OS versions (Android 2.2 and above).
· To provide a better user experience, ads have been redesigned to only show at the very bottom of the screen, and is hidden when the soft keyboard is activated.
· Fixed an issue with soft keyboard not showing the decimal symbol in Android 2.2 and above.
· Changed minimum Android OS to 1.6.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Coin Soft»:
Bar Shortcuts Bar Shortcuts - Add shortcuts to your notification bar like how you would add them to your home screen.
Gain control of your notification bar now and make use of all that wasted space.
Any shortcut that can be created on the home screen can also be created on the notification bar using Bar Shortcuts
Salary Calculator Find out your hourly rate by keying in your annual salary or monthly salary
iDeal iDeal is a calculator which takes a given bought amount, then takes what you want to sell that amount for, and the amount you plan to sell at the moment. It will then calculate the amount you should sell if you plan to stay on target with your goal
All-in-1-Calc Free All-in-1-Calc Free - Free version of All-in-1 Calc.
Powerful and easy to use scientific/programmer's calculator. Nice UI with large buttons, haptic feedback and digit grouping.
All the usual scientific functions plus unit & currency converters, constants and hex/dec/bin/oct functions
Distance and area measurement Distance and area measurement - Turn this application on and walk or drive around a region to measure its area. The path length is measured as well.
To start a measurement; wait until the GPS receiver is ready and then press start. If the positioning is a little shaky in the beginning, press restart as soon as it has stabilized
A Better Date Calculator A Better Date Calculator - Calculate difference between two dates or compute a new date by adding or subtracting days or weeks from a selected start date. It is also a unixtime/timestamp converter. Both conversions are supported, to unix timestamp and from unix timestamp. Handy productivity tool for system administrators
KeroZen KeroZen is a small calculator for pilots who need to calculate the volume (or the mass) of a given mass (or volume) of kerosene
EZ Tip Calculator Easy to use Tip Calculator that helps you to take care of calculation in one single screen! A must have tool for your night out with your friends to calcuate a tip or divide the check! NO AD --------- Absolutely Free!! * Update Note 1. Fixed bug when you press period(.) twice it crashed app
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Percent Calculator+:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS