Altman Z-Score+ 2-Day Trial - Objective Corporate Credit Risk Analysis delivered on the spot!
This is a 2-day trial of the full production version of the app.
This app has been developed and enhanced in collaboration with Dr. Edward I. Altman, Max L. Heine Professor of Finance at the Stern School of Business, New York University to:
1. Make informed corporate lending decisions
2. Manage accounts receivable more effectively
3. Select corporate equity and debt securities
4. Identify and manage corporate defaults and turnarounds
1. Analyze Z, Z' and Z" scores for Public US Manufacturing, Private US Manufacturing, US Public & Private Non-Manufacturing and Public/Private Foreign industrial firms
2. Generate Bond Rating Equivalent (BRE)
a. Based on industry category
b. Credit Rating Agency latter and alphanumeric grades
3. Understand percentile ranking within and across manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors
4. Generate probability of default (PD) over 1-10 years of time horizon into future for existing loans/bonds and/or all customers as well as for new bond/loan issues
5. For BRE in default (D), generate statistical probability of default
6. Analyze trends over 3 year period
7. Upload data file to web site, access and process the file from the app - useful in client presentations and travel - assistant can upload file remotely for analysis and presentation from App
8. Share result via e-mail. E-mail with result in body of the message and tab delimited text file as attachment for easy import into popular spreadsheet apps
Benchmarks and Percentiles will be updated at least once a year.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Business Compass LLC»:
Finance 360 Stay up to date with the latest market and stocks news
Yahoo! Finance for Android With Yahoo! Finance you can view the daily market summary and news, track tickers you're interested in and watch Tech Ticker videos