DejaOffice (Android) - Business-class contacts, calendar, tasks and notepad applications. Complete CRM productivity delivers functionality similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo devices.
· Category manager with colors
· Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
· 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
· Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
· Link contacts to calendar events
· Calendar and task alarms
· Group contacts by city, company, postal code
· Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
· Daily agenda summary
· Private records (password-protected)
· Custom fields
· Contact photos
· Global search across all data types
· 3 font sizes (Delightful, Business, Micro)
· Guided wizard for quick setup
· Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
· Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
· Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
· Supported languages include English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
Optional PC Sync:
Sync DejaOffice with your productivity or PIM software:
· Microsoft Outlook
· Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager
· IBM Lotus Notes
· Sage ACT!
· Novell GroupWise
· Palm Desktop
· FrontRange GoldMine
· Salesforce CRM
· Time & Chaos
Requires CompanionLink on the PC.
What's New in This Release:
· New: Location Picker with map/street views
· New: Templates for quick creation of contacts, calendar, tasks, notes
· New: Android 4 alarm notifications
· New: Slider menu for easy switching between apps
· New: Android 4 style widgets, views and fonts
· Many customer suggestions
What's New in 2.5.9:
· Added more options to store phone number types to DejaContacts after a call
· Added confirm button to roll forward tasks
· Added confirm button to merge duplicates
· Added ability to add Task or Calendar item from DejaToday screen
· Added ability to copy from view screen on contact or calendar event
· Added ability to sort and/or group by a custom field
· Added calendar graphic to indicate existing events currently out of view
What's New in 2.4.4:
· Improved DejaCloud Sync
What's New in 2.3.5:
· Fixed an issue where alarms repeated too frequently
· Fixed an issue where persistent alarms would not continue to ring after the initial alarm
What's New in 2.3.3:
· Contact Addresses, Company names and Calendar locations now do a Google auto-complete
· Shortcuts for individual contacts can now be created
· New option to Map Nearby Tasks
· fixed a crashing issue in month/year view
· fixed contacts searching issues
· fixed an issue where the paste option was not available
· fixed issues when in Tablet mode: editing records, cut/copy/paste
What's New in 1.12.8:
· added USB sync support for most Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) devices
What's New in 1.12.5:
· fixed an issue where native Android contacts sync may stall
What's New in 1.11.9:
· added custom alarm times to default alarm/snooze options and to snooze time list for alarm notifications
· added ability to remove task alarms
· improved "Phone" account detection for most Samsung devices (1 or more records must exist in the Phone account)
· added File As field to DejaContacts edit screens
Personal Information Manager Client on Android
|Habit streak plan|
Habit streak plan - is a handy application to control execution of tasks in hand. It is a useful reminding manager about tasks to be done. All you need to do is to specify theme and set the frequency of motivating reminders. Mark completed tasks and reach your goals
Chief notes - is a wonderful task manager which accurately controls performance of tasks in hand. Make lists of matters and tasks for you and your employees. Set dates and terms of performance of the tasks in hand. There is a calendar plan view available
Calendar Pad - This app enables you to see your events with text.
- Month, Week, Day and Agenda views.
- Today, Month, Week and Day widgets.
- Search function.
*** IF YOUR EVENTS ARE GONE, please check my website or online help linked from the settings screen of Calendar Pad. ***
Pro version is also available
AnCal is Calendar application for Android-powered phones.
Calendar software is often called Personal Information Manager (PIM). AnCal as a PIM software, helps individuals to keep organized everyday.
AnCal stores yours appointments, tasks and notes, which you can easily add and edit
|TodoToday for Doit.im|
TodoToday for Doit.im is a todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Doit.im
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks
EvenTrend is a system built for easily tracking events or data over time, such a weight, gas used, hours worked, or drinks consumed. For those of you looking for something that can be used with the Hacker's Diet, exercise tracking, life-trending, bio-trending, or just about anything else, this might be the application for you
|Blackboard MobileTM Learn|
Blackboard MobileTM Learn brings your courses to life in new ways. Blackboard LearnTM, now mobilized on your Android device. NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you if enabled
|Flip calendar + widget|
Flip calendar + widget - is a stylish widget and calendar which can be synchronized with your Google account and reflect notes or reminders on the screen of your device
|TodoToday for Hiveminder|
TodoToday for Hiveminder is a todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Hiveminder.
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks