DejaOffice (Android) - Business-class contacts, calendar, tasks and notepad applications. Complete CRM productivity delivers functionality similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo devices.
· Category manager with colors
· Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
· 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
· Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
· Link contacts to calendar events
· Calendar and task alarms
· Group contacts by city, company, postal code
· Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
· Daily agenda summary
· Private records (password-protected)
· Custom fields
· Contact photos
· Global search across all data types
· 3 font sizes (Delightful, Business, Micro)
· Guided wizard for quick setup
· Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
· Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
· Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
· Supported languages include English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
Optional PC Sync:
Sync DejaOffice with your productivity or PIM software:
· Microsoft Outlook
· Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager
· IBM Lotus Notes
· Sage ACT!
· Novell GroupWise
· Palm Desktop
· FrontRange GoldMine
· Salesforce CRM
· Time & Chaos
Requires CompanionLink on the PC.
What's New in This Release:
· New: Location Picker with map/street views
· New: Templates for quick creation of contacts, calendar, tasks, notes
· New: Android 4 alarm notifications
· New: Slider menu for easy switching between apps
· New: Android 4 style widgets, views and fonts
· Many customer suggestions
What's New in 2.5.9:
· Added more options to store phone number types to DejaContacts after a call
· Added confirm button to roll forward tasks
· Added confirm button to merge duplicates
· Added ability to add Task or Calendar item from DejaToday screen
· Added ability to copy from view screen on contact or calendar event
· Added ability to sort and/or group by a custom field
· Added calendar graphic to indicate existing events currently out of view
What's New in 2.4.4:
· Improved DejaCloud Sync
What's New in 2.3.5:
· Fixed an issue where alarms repeated too frequently
· Fixed an issue where persistent alarms would not continue to ring after the initial alarm
What's New in 2.3.3:
· Contact Addresses, Company names and Calendar locations now do a Google auto-complete
· Shortcuts for individual contacts can now be created
· New option to Map Nearby Tasks
· fixed a crashing issue in month/year view
· fixed contacts searching issues
· fixed an issue where the paste option was not available
· fixed issues when in Tablet mode: editing records, cut/copy/paste
What's New in 1.12.8:
· added USB sync support for most Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) devices
What's New in 1.12.5:
· fixed an issue where native Android contacts sync may stall
What's New in 1.11.9:
· added custom alarm times to default alarm/snooze options and to snooze time list for alarm notifications
· added ability to remove task alarms
· improved "Phone" account detection for most Samsung devices (1 or more records must exist in the Phone account)
· added File As field to DejaContacts edit screens
Tiny Calendar - is a handy calendar with intuitive interface. Use various modes of calendar display to find the needed dates fast. Make notes and synchronize them with your application. Invite friends to the conference and share important events
PackPoint - replace inconvenient and out of date list of the needed things with a new and handy application for your phone. Let your smartphone do all work and offer wide range of things you need to take with you. Make your journey comfortable and don't leave something important at home
Organizing and Mobilizing your company data has never been so simple. Create workspaces to categorize and store all types of information. The data becomes available on the mobile phones and web accounts of all the users in your company
TravelLog is a one-click-app to log your business trips making accounting very easy
Thinking Space - Portable Mind Mapping has never been so much fun!
· Create eye-catching maps quickly and easily
· Compatible with Freemind
|TodoToday for Producteev|
TodoToday for Producteev is a todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Producteev.
NOTE: Google, Yahoo! and Facebook login to Producteev is not currently supported. To set a Producteev specific password use the forgot password option at producteev
Omniscience is a highly configurable widget to show you what you need to know or remember:
· Emails (to remind you of replies you have to make)
Calendar Pad - This app enables you to see your events with text.
- Month, Week, Day and Agenda views.
- Today, Month, Week and Day widgets.
- Search function.
*** IF YOUR EVENTS ARE GONE, please check my website or online help linked from the settings screen of Calendar Pad. ***
Pro version is also available
|LeaderTask ToDo List|
LeaderTask ToDo List - Organizer for organizing tasks and shopping lists in a treelike structure. Quick task adding and reliability are the main features of this easy-to-use software. It is fully synchronized with LeaderTask Personal Organizer
Todo and memos are embbedded! Good design day planner "Schedule St."! "Schedule St." is a day planner application for Android. Incorporating various functions such as TO-DO lists, text memos, voice memos, photos and functions