HP ePrint service - Print to public print locations when you are on-the-go!
This app lets you print to public print locations*.
Easily search for, locate, and print to HP ePrint mobile print location service partners, publicly available through HP's cloud-based network of providers - like FedEx Office, registered hotels, and more (mostly in the US and UK).
To print to a support mobile public location:
1. Open the HP ePrint service app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, Files, etc.)
2. Search for a public mobile print location by entering keywords, or simply use the "Near me" button to locate the closest options (GPS-based search).
3. Hit Print! You should receive a release code to maintain privacy - the print job is held until your enter the release code at your selected location.
4. Go to the print service location (store, hotel business center, etc. - use the app to see the location on the map), provide your release code and get your printout.
• Track your print jobs: check job details from the "History" list, including pickup code, status, print service address and map location, phone number, store hours and payment methods**.
• You can also print supported files from other applications***.
• Support to HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printers (optional, must be purchased separately). For more information, check
More information at
* Usage of HP ePrint mobile print location service requires Internet and e-mail-capable device running Android 2.1 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint service app. Availability and cost of printing varies at mobile print locations.
** Subject to availability from the print service provider.
*** Supported files are Microsoft® Word documents (.doc, .docx), PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx), Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx), images (.gif, .jpg, .png, .bmp), plain text (.txt), rich text (.rtf), Adobe® PDF (.pdf), and HTML (.htm, .html). Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Hewlett Packard»:
HP ePrint Home & Biz Wirelessly print most digital content to HP Inkjet and select LaserJet printersHP ePrint Home & Biz enables easy mobile printing of most digital content (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photos, PDF and text files)
Foxit Mobile PDF Foxit Mobile PDF free mobile software is a simple PDF document reader
Text Edit Text Edit is a simple notepad app for the Android OS
APDFViewer APDFViewer is a PDF file viewer for the Android platform
TabPad This is a simple app for free style handwriting. It allows scrolling left/right top/down when more space is needed. Basic functionality includes save/load of notes
Scan PDF to Email Scan PDF to Email is an application to capture any piece of paper, object or photograph and mail it instantly in pdf format
DroidReader DroidReader is a PDF reader application for Android phones
Microsoft Office Mobile Microsoft Office Mobile - is a set of applications which will help you create, open and edit important documents and presentations
Olive Office Premium OliveOfficePremium is a software suite for Android devices that enables you to view and edit Microsoft Word(doc/docx),
Excel(xls/xlsx) and PowerPoint(ppt/pptx) files
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on HP ePrint service:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS