HP ePrint service - Print to public print locations when you are on-the-go!
This app lets you print to public print locations*.
Easily search for, locate, and print to HP ePrint mobile print location service partners, publicly available through HP's cloud-based network of providers - like FedEx Office, registered hotels, and more (mostly in the US and UK).
To print to a support mobile public location:
1. Open the HP ePrint service app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, Files, etc.)
2. Search for a public mobile print location by entering keywords, or simply use the "Near me" button to locate the closest options (GPS-based search).
3. Hit Print! You should receive a release code to maintain privacy - the print job is held until your enter the release code at your selected location.
4. Go to the print service location (store, hotel business center, etc. - use the app to see the location on the map), provide your release code and get your printout.
• Track your print jobs: check job details from the "History" list, including pickup code, status, print service address and map location, phone number, store hours and payment methods**.
• You can also print supported files from other applications***.
• Support to HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printers (optional, must be purchased separately). For more information, check
More information at
* Usage of HP ePrint mobile print location service requires Internet and e-mail-capable device running Android 2.1 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint service app. Availability and cost of printing varies at mobile print locations.
** Subject to availability from the print service provider.
*** Supported files are Microsoft® Word documents (.doc, .docx), PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx), Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx), images (.gif, .jpg, .png, .bmp), plain text (.txt), rich text (.rtf), Adobe® PDF (.pdf), and HTML (.htm, .html). Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Hewlett Packard»:
HP ePrint Home & Biz Wirelessly print most digital content to HP Inkjet and select LaserJet printersHP ePrint Home & Biz enables easy mobile printing of most digital content (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photos, PDF and text files)
SoftMaker Office Mobile 2012 for Android SoftMaker Office Mobile for Android phones and tablets lets you work on documents in all Microsoft Office formats while reliably preserving all formatting in these documents
Popcompanion Mobile Turn you mobile device into a fax machine wherever and whenever you go... Popcompanion mobile is an application developed by http://www.popfax.com that turns your mobile phone into a miniature fax machine
APDFViewer APDFViewer is a PDF file viewer for the Android platform
doo Doo is a free document reader that puts all your documents, whether stored locally or in cloud services like Google Drive or Dropbox, in your pocket
AnDoc Djvu and pdf viewer/reader. Supported formats: PDF, DjVu
OfficeSuite Viewer (Android) View Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, as well as PDF documents, right on your Android-powered smartphone or tablet
Scan Record And Email Scan, Write, Attach, Record and Send features helps you utilize your Android phone an tablet device along with cloud features to it's maximum
aiCharts Demo Demo application of ArtfulBits aiCharts for Android library
Download Many Ad Some users need to download a series of pdf, doc, png etc hosted on some URLs every now and then. Repeating this download task every now and then is tedious and troublesome. This app is to make that mundane task faster and easier
qPDF Notes Demo Version View and add comments to Adobe® PDF files and fill interactive forms. Fully functional on Android phones and tablets, including devices with CyanogenMod!
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on HP ePrint service:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS