Periodic Droid 2.1 - The most complete, customizable, Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements available for your Android.
Main features are:
• 118 elements
• Instant search!: Find elements by name, symbol or number. Write just part of element name and you will be redirected to element description. If more than one is found, you'll be able to choose
• You can choose criteria used to set elements background color in the Table (by category, state, crystal structure...)
• You can change which properties to appear directly in the Table. The 4 most-used properties can be shown there
• Fast-access list of elements. Sort the as you prefer (by name, symbol, atomic number, ...)
• 55 properties for each element! Including weight, state, boiling & melting point (°C & °F), electronegativity, crystal structure (image included), electron configuration, electrons per shell, color, discoverer and MUCH more.
• You can copy any property to clipboard to use in another app
• Reorder properties as you wish, so most used are on top
• List of isotopes for each element, including isotope, half-life, spin-parity, decay and abundance
• To even more info, browse Wikipedia article of each element
• Take a Quiz! Ideal to make sure you're ready for next test in School. As everything else, you can configure it. Choose what about to be asked (Elements names, atomic number, symbol, atomic weight, crystal structure, boiling point and/or melting point); what elements categories to include in test; whether to show element information on top as a help; number of questions; number of possible answer to choose from.
• Choose when to start when you open Periodic Droid (Elements list, Periodic Table, or Quiz mode)
|Fizik Bilgi Yarismasi|
Kendinizi deneyin, Fizik bilginizi olcun! Bilgi yarismasi sevenler buraya! Bilgi yarismalari serisinde; en cok kategoride en cok dogru cevabi siz bilin, siralamada en ustte yer alin. 30 soruluk bu bilgi yarismasinda iyi sanslar
Search PubChem databases using chemical names, synonyms, and keywords Features: Keyword with options Save search query
|Chemistry (Preview) for Tablet|
***** RealSimpleEdu: 225,000 paying customers from 150 Countries ***** This is a Preview Mode! You have limited access to the content provided. In this mode you can access 2 tutorials, 1 quiz and 1 set of flash cards
Newton's Cradle Android application to model the physics of Newton's Cradle.
What's New in This Release:
· Toggle accelerometer on and off (thanks to Chris Ross for the idea)
· Physics model switched from double to float and Math package to FloatMath package for performance gains
A configurable Periodic Table. Explore or search 118 elements w/ 55 properties. The most complete, customizable, Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements available for your Android, with these main features: • 118 elements • Instant search!: Find elements by name, symbol or number
|Chemistry Knowledge Test|
It will take your quiz and on its base calculate your Chemistry knowledge score
|FreePlay Physics Quiz|
Unleash the scientist in you with FreePlay Physics Quiz! If you are learning physics at school, want to brush up your knowledge, help your kids or just enjoy a quiz, this fun application is right for you
Uygulamadan dersleriniz icin de faydalanabilir, kolayca kullanabilirsiniz
|The Elements Lite|
The Elements Lite - Why carry a periodic table when you can have a Chemistry knowing machine? Have all the information you need and more in the palm of your hand. Contains all the information needed for your chemistry class and more. Perfect for high school or college
|Rangkuman Fisika SMP|
Rangkuman Fisika SMP ini merupakan aplikasi android yang memuat ringkasan beserta rumus-rumus fisika untuk pelajar SMP