Grid Clock Widget is a 2x2 Home screen clock widget for Android, modeled after the Pimpin' Ain't Easy wrist watch face from Tokyoflash. It can display either the time (in 12 hour format only) or the date (month and day only) and can show the time or date in either the device's current time zone (set in the Android system settings) or you may specify a time zone from a list of time zones. The widget supports color theming and includes fifteen (15) color schemes by default. If those aren't to your liking or they clash with your background, you can customize the colors of the clock widget by creating your own color themes in the configuration screen.
· Customizable color themes (including transparency/opacity)
· Time or date display
· Time zone selection
· Tapping on the widget brings up the Configuration Screen again
What's New in This Release:
· Added work-around fix for certain HTC based ROMs where widgets would not update after reboot. Gets around the HTC manager deleting widgets at shutdown and re-adding them with unknown ids by using ONE global configuration (users may only have one instance of the widget now).
· Added ability for users to change the target rendering size (in pixels).
· Added About, Online Help link, and Contact link in Configuration screen.
· Changed main configuration screen items to be selectable (navigate via track ball or pad).
· Replaced How to Read image with better image.
· Minor UI style changes/improvements