Network Signal Widget - Do you need a more precise way to know whether you are in a good signal environment? Is the default 4 signal bars shown by Android not enough for you to judge whether you can make that important call?
Use this high resolution graphical widget and get a good idea of the signal activity in just a simple 1X1 widget without taking too much space.
1. Some Samsung phones (SGSII, Tab 10.1 and Note) don't seem to be supporting signal strength refresh. The user has to go settings> About Phone> Status> Signal Strength before the phone sends a refresh to the widget. It looks like even the default Android 4bar in the status bar is affected. Feedback by email would be appreciated. SGSII users report problem resolved if they upgrade baseband to I9100XXLP1.
2. ICS launcher takes long time to refresh list of widgets after installation. A reboot would be faster.
New - There is also a configurable alarm for indicating that the phone is not in coverage area or roaming mode.
Here is a rule of thumb for signal strength:
Greater than -90 dBm - Good
Between -90 to -100 dBm - OK
Between -100 to -105 dBm - Not great
Between -105 to -113 dBm - Bad
-113 dBm is the bottom
New users: This is a widget. Place it on screen by selecting Menu>Add>Widgets>Network Signal Widget.
What's New in This Release:
· Text Colors
· BUG fixes
· Calibrated Graph
What's New in 3.1:
· BUG fixes
· Provided link to my other apps
What's New in 3.0:
· BUG fix
· Added Themes
What's New in 2.5.7:
· Bug fix. Had to also remove the Pro link since it is not available in market.
What's New in 2.5.4:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.5.2:
· 4G (LTE, HSPA+) Indicator bugfix
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Lakshman»:
WIFI Signal Widget Keep precisely within the WIFI hotspot area with the help of this high resolution graphical widget and numeric dBm value
Shishimora - Firefox Addon Search and download files from public or private FTP servers for alternate download locations or mirror servers
Rocket VPN Unblock the Internet, browse securely & protect your privacy with Rocket VPN
DS file DS file allows you to access files on Synology DiskStation with Android phones DS file allows users who own an Android phone to securely browse files on your DiskStation via WebDAV with HTTPS support, and download/upload files from/to your DiskStation
Domain Whois Check Domain Whois Check is an useful tool for checking website whois information registrar, company details and ip number
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Network Signal Widget:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS