From v0.5 includes the Console Filter extension previously available separately from the Console² website.
What's New in This Release:
· [fix] Fix typos in the install.rdf of 0.6 (and earlier).
· [fix] add consolefilter default prefs.
· [fix] SeaMonkey 2.1a2pre now using the toolkit viewsource.
· [fix] Fix for broken extension manager detection on trunk Gecko1.9.3/Gecko2.0.
· [fix] Fix XPCOM registration of components in Gecko 2.0.
· [fix] Change to to fix trunk breakage.
· [fix] Flip the "devtools.errorconsole.enabled" pref to unhide the Error Console menu item hidden by bug 593538.
· [fix] Add a Console² menu item to the new Firefox 4 appmenu.
· [fix] Add true to the install.rdf to force Firefox4 to unpack the XPI.
· [fix] Use nsIJSON instead of eval()/toSource() to keep AMO happy