From v0.5 includes the Console Filter extension previously available separately from the Console² website.
What's New in This Release:
· [fix] Fix typos in the install.rdf of 0.6 (and earlier).
· [fix] add consolefilter default prefs.
· [fix] SeaMonkey 2.1a2pre now using the toolkit viewsource.
· [fix] Fix for broken extension manager detection on trunk Gecko1.9.3/Gecko2.0.
· [fix] Fix XPCOM registration of components in Gecko 2.0.
· [fix] Change to to fix trunk breakage.
· [fix] Flip the "devtools.errorconsole.enabled" pref to unhide the Error Console menu item hidden by bug 593538.
· [fix] Add a Console² menu item to the new Firefox 4 appmenu.
· [fix] Add true to the install.rdf to force Firefox4 to unpack the XPI.
· [fix] Use nsIJSON instead of eval()/toSource() to keep AMO happy
Learn Apache POI Learn Apache POI provides a basic understanding of Apache POI library and its features
RTMP Dump RTMP Dump is a tool to download rtmp:// and rtmpe:// streams
learn XML-RPC XML-RPC is the simplest XML-based protocol for exchanging information between computers across a net
Learn Cloud Computing Cloud Computing provides us means by which we can access the applications as utilities over the inte
CroakDroid Lite CroakDroid Lite is an unofficial Client application for the Hoptoad Error Tracking Service