World currencies (180+), live exchange rates, favorites, offline mode, graphs, etc. No need to scroll through endless lists - setup your personal currency list and have all important currencies at first glance.
- 180+ world currencies and 5 metals
- Live rates (various update intervals)
- Personal currency list - just pick the currencies you need
- Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
- Converts up to 12 currencies simultaneously
- Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
- Search function to quickly add a new currency
- Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
- Country flags for all currencies (no download)
NOTE: You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the currency buttons (top of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Edit list" button.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «ExtraAndroary»:
handyCalc Every mobile has a calculator, maybe it can only calculate basic operations such as plus and multiply which is far from useful, or it is complicated with too many buttons which makes your head explode.
handyCalc is a calculator, too. But it will redefine your impression to the word "calculator".
- It is designed to be easy to use
Currency Converter for Android Currency Converter for Android - Simple currency converter (or exchange rates calculator) for Android.
There are basically 3 different screens. First is where all conversions take place. Second is list of all available currencies, and the third is edit/new currency screen