Obenkyo - Learn hiragana, katakana and kanji, and test yourself by drawing, or multiple choice.
This application helps you memories:
- Katakana & Hiragana, with flash card, keyboard, or drawing recognition
- Numbers, in romaji, Hiragana, or kanji
- 2200+ kanji's (level 1-5 JLPT or Jouyou 1-7) with stroke animation (source KanjiVG), translation, readings (Source KanjiDict) with flash card and drawing game.
- 14600+ Kanji vocabulary (in english) from EDICT with flash card test
- Experimental particle test (around 100 sentences from project Tatoeba)
- new locales (German, Spanish, Russian, Portugues and Swedish added to French), if you can help me adding new locales please contact me.
Analytic (Flurry.com) and Ads can be disabled in the settings.
-- If at install you have an error "unknown 18", try to remove your MicroSD car and install again. If it still don't work try to send me a mail (thanks for the help Matthiew)
Potters Dictionary Free English to Japanese Dictionary for Potters and students of Pottery and Ceramics - Touki Jisho
Learn Japanese Phrasebook Learn Japanese the easy way with this FREE phrasebook. 200+ useful phrases Learn Japanese is an easy to use mobile Japanese Phrasebook that will give visitors to Japan and those who are interested in learning Japanese a good start in the language
TranslateMe TranslateMe is a talking translator. It's a mobile phone application for language translation. Use your Android phone to translate to and from English, French, Spanish, Malay, Japanese, Chinese etc.
You also have the option for the app to read out the translated text for you. However, not all languages can do the talking depending on availability
Conjugation Japanese Conjugation Japanese is a small app that helps you gain and practice your Japanese conjugation skills. Main features: * 10 important adjective & verb conjugations * Built-in dictionary with over 3000 words (verbs & adjectives)
English Japanese Dictionary Langtolang Free English Japanese And Japanese English Dictionary with online lookup. It gives suggestions if you spell a word wrong
Mainichi Eigo News For Japanese, TOEIC English students! English Training with Ja-Trans and Speech! For Japanese TOEIC/TOEFL leaners, students. Daily News Reading for your exercise. Displays *Both* English and Japanese article in a screen