VidaOne Lifestyle Lite is an app to track your diet, fitness and health, whether you are managing your weight, exercising regularly or tracking a condition.
Developed by VidaOne, which has been developing mobile apps since 1999, Lifestyle includes features asked by thousands of users over the time into a single app.
· Set-up a realistic and healthy diet, and get a clear assessment of your progression.
· Specify daily nutritional limits (e.g. 1000 mg of sodium max) and easily track them with charts.
· Enter meals, including favorites, dishes, search, browse or enter your own food, and view nutrition facts.
· Nutrients tracking (e.g. sodium, calcium, saturated fat, etc.) and you choose which to track.
· Points tracking.
· Enter strength and cardio workouts with all the details you need.
· Use the integrated GPS to record your routes.
· Enter health records, as many times per day as you need.
· Complete journal to track meals, workouts and health records plus daily charts to track diet and nutrients consumption. Plus features to copy one or all meals from one day to another for fast data entry.
· Detailed calendar that shows diet progress and workouts data.
· Plenty of charts to track your calories, meals, points, diet, nutrients (e.g. cholesterol), workouts (e.g. distance duration, ascent, heart rate) and health data (e.g. body weight, body fat, BMI, blood pressure, etc.)
· Personalization (Metric/American), themes, energy calculation tweaks, 12-24H time format, etc.
· Synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness.
· Installation on storage card (when available).
· And so much more!
· The Lite version allows you to get a feel for the app. You can enter all your meals, workouts and health data, and synchronize them with VidaOne Diet & Fitness (if you are using it, but not required). Most of the other features are disabled.
What's New in This Release:
· Added options to copy and delete all meals and workouts from the journal.
· Added a second widget to add a meal from the your Android Home screen.
What's New in 1.1.8:
· Fixed issues with food search.
What's New in 1.1.7:
· Made sure the password is properly handled.
What's New in 1.1.4:
· Added two reports (meals calories, nutrients summary) under Charts.
What's New in 1.0.6:
· Improved synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness 3.8.4 or newer.
What's New in 1.0.1:
· Added option to set a picture for the Today screen (via Today > MENU > Settings > Display > Today)
Best Diet Food Dieting can be very difficult especially if it includes foods that you dislike and the chances are that wouldn't particularly enjoy being on a diet. Afterall, how much of cabbage/carrot soup can anybody stand!
women_weight_loss How Female Lose Weight Fast .Female Weight Loss .The Venus factor, a diet and fitness system designed exclusively for the female body, has been hailed as a new approach to losing weight, specifically for womens
Bacon Rank Bacon Rank is a tongue-firmly-in-cheek type of application meant to keep track of your bacon consumption
Diet Plus Healthy living commences with how you plan your diet
Health Care And Fitness The Best Health Care and Fitness Apps for Android ! Health and Fitness needs motivation so you'll find useful tips about staying healthy and keeping fit
Diet & Health Learn to live a healthy lifestyle! All about healthy diet and physical activities that can help you to live healthier-in one place! Only a few taps needed to browse and watch videos and be healthier!
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on VidaOne Lifestyle Lite:
No support-Does not sync with Android phone
Date: 6 Jan 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS