Dumbbell - Still using pen and paper at the gym?
Dumbbell is designed to help you remember what you did, or what you where going to do at the gym.
It is designed to be easy to use and quick so that your time at the gym is spend training and not going through menus.
Notice: Please don't "Clear Data" for this application, all saved information will be lost.
· +900 exercises complete with description on how to perform.
· Ability to save and load your previous workouts, either as templates or complete with everything.
· Share your workout via SMS, Facebook, Twitter etc.
· Tabbed layout.
What's New in This Release:
· When overwriting an workout, the name is now shown in the dialog.
· Exercise history is now ordered in descending order top-down. 'Show more' will now show older history.
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Using 'Home' to exit the app no longer causes it to exit completely.
· Minor fixes.
What's New in 2.1.3:
· Fix for FC.
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Fixed crash at start-up when application process had been killed by the system causing the database to fail.
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Searching for exercises now also displays the type (Upper Arms, Back etc) for the given exercises.
· Added header with exercise name when browsing history.
· New loading screen at startup.
What's New in 2.1:
· You can now share a saved workout.
· Delete workout confirmation also includes date.
· Show history also available from workout / when browsing exercises.
· Added "Show more" under History.
· Fix for crash that was occurring for users running CM7.
· Dates are now formatted according to system settings.
· Some minor UI changes.
What's New in 2.0:
· Fixed crash caused by using invalid characters in exercise/workout names.
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Screen no longer goes to sleep while in Workout Tab.
What's New in 1.2.4:
· With dialog open for data input on an exercise in Workout tab, long press on a row will now show context menu with options to remove, copy, cut or paste an entire row instead of just remove it.
My Boodtype My Bloodtype is now available on Android Keep important note of your bloodtype at all times. This revolutionary app allows each person to keep their bloodtype in their notification bar in your phone
FDA News Latest news from the United States Food and Drug Administration
AlcoDroid Keep tabs on your drinking! AlcoDroid is an alcohol consumption tracker, drinks diary and blood alcohol content calculator. AlcoDroid helps you get a better handle of what you drink and change your drinking habits
Eyes-Free Shell Eyes-Free Shell turns your Android into an eyes-free communication device
Emergency Call This application is a simple widget that opens the dialer with the emergency number set
SafeKidZone SafeKidZone is a must-have technology that transforms a cell phone into an advanced safety device.With SafeKidZone your kids can get help within seconds of an emergency situation
Hypnoball Moving ball for therapists and hypnotist. Helps sleep in 56% of cases
High Freq Mosquito Repellent This Mosquito repellent app prevents you from getting bitten by mosquitoes and some other nasty bugs, using high frequency sound
Eye Test Eye Test is a app that can test your eyes color-blindness.The test was very easy，you just need to answer that number that you see in the picture ,than write it down in the text button.If your answer is right ,you can pass
Relaxing Sounds Do you need a getaway from day-to-day stresses and want something relaxing? Download our relax ringtones app, and try our relaxing sounds
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Dumbbell:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS