JSONovich - Firefox Add-on - JSONovich is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for serious memory leak and Gecko 15+ compatibility
What's New in 1.9.4:
· Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
· Added support for localisation of the options page.
· Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank.
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood»:
JSONovich - Firefox Addon JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type
Foxit Mobile PDF Foxit Mobile PDF - Foxit Mobile PDF free mobile software is a simple PDF document reader. Mobile version of Foxit PDF is created with only tapping with fingers, and still uses the same desktop engine, that means colossal performance in loading pages among analogues.
The application has integrated bookmark manager that can simplify the paperwork in some cases
DjvuDroid DjVu/Deja vu/Dejavu reader/viewer for Android
HipSnip HipSnip is a new app for making notes and lists of the stuff you want! Get product summaries and photos added to notes to help you find the stuff you want. Then ask friends' opinions by sharing lists of stuff you're thinking of buying on Facebook. Everything is saved online, so make a note of it on HipSnip and get it on your mobile, on your desktop, on any web device
PDF Viewer Native Android PDF viewer based on the MuPDF library
Google Docs (Android) Google Docs (Android) - Create, edit, upload and share your documents with the Google Docs application.
· Designed for Android to save you time finding your docs
· Edits to your documents appear to collaborators in seconds
· Make quick changes to spreadsheets
· View your documents, PDFs, images and more
MultiReader (Android) MultiReader can read for you PDF, text documents...
· Different voices providers: Vozme, AT&T
· French (FR,CA), German, several English accents (US,UK,IN), several Spanish accents (US,ES), Portuguese voices
· Male/Female voices
Olive Office Premium Olive Office Premium - OliveOfficePremium is a software suite for Android devices that enables you to view and edit Microsoft Word(doc/docx),
Excel(xls/xlsx) and PowerPoint(ppt/pptx) files.
In addition,it inherits the function of viewing portable document file(pdf) and compiled help manual(chm) from
OfficeSuite Viewer (Android) View Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, as well as PDF documents, right on your Android-powered smartphone or tablet
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Add-on:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS