JSONovich - Firefox Add-on - JSONovich is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for serious memory leak and Gecko 15+ compatibility
What's New in 1.9.4:
· Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
· Added support for localisation of the options page.
· Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank.
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Michael J. Giarlo, Will Elwood»:
JSONovich - Firefox Addon JSONovich - Firefox Addon is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type
ColorNote Notepad Notes ColorNote Notepad Notes is a simple notepad app. It give you a better note editing experience when you write note, email, message , shopping and todo lists. Color Note makes taking a note easy
SoftMaker Office Mobile 2012 for Android SoftMaker Office Mobile for Android phones and tablets lets you work on documents in all Microsoft Office formats while reliably preserving all formatting in these documents
OfficeSuite Viewer 6 OfficeSuite is a universal and FREE document viewer for Android enabling you to open native DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, LOG, XLS, XLSX, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, EML, PDF and ZIP files and attachments ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
DroidReader DroidReader is a PDF reader application for Android phones.It uses native libraries (libjpeg, freetype, MuPDF) for the rendering of the Pages.In order to select PDF files, you need a file manager! DroidReader listens for VIEW intents for PDF files (MIME type application/pdf), which should work for almost all file managers
HP ePrint service Print to public print locations when you are on-the-go! This app lets you print to public print locations*
PDF Viewer Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD PDF Viewer Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - This add-on helps you view online PDF, DOC, PPT and other files in Google Docs Viewer while browsing. View files online without downloading them, saving time and space
Fill and Sign PDF Forms Fill and Sign PDF Forms - Fill and Sign any PDF form containing AcroFields. Save created document, view it, mail it, share it, etc.
Select PDF forms by navigating in your favorite file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
If you have no file manager installed, find and install one
Kingsoft Office for Android Kingsoft Office for Android - With Kingsoft Office you can CREATE, VIEW and EDIT commonly used desktop documents such as: Word, Spreadsheet and Presentation files.
It is compatible with MS Office file formats. This compatibility includes doc, docx, ppt, and xls.
The built-in 'File Manager' makes organizing your office documents effortless on the mobile or tablet device
Adobe Content Viewer for Android Adobe Content Viewer for Android - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and publishing them, users can share and download content from the Distribution Service of the Digital Publishing Suite using the Adobe Content Viewer for Android
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on JSONovich - Firefox Add-on:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS