JSONovich - Firefox Add-on - JSONovich is a Firefox extension that pretty-prints JSON content of various types directly in a browser tab. It uses the browser's native JSON parser and a custom-built formatter to produce its output.
Normally, Firefox would prompt to download JSON sent with the correct application/json mime-type. JSONovich makes working with JSON and debugging output from web services easier by formatting JSON nicely inside the browser.
· Syntax highlighting of JSON elements.
· Indentation according to JSON object/array nesting level.
· Line numbering based on JSON nodes and brackets, long strings always count as a single line.
· Collapsible objects and arrays (whole line is clickable, not just a tiny +/- symbol).
· Subtle zebra-stripes for easier reading.
· Preserves formatting accurately when copying to clipboard, excluding line numbers. Currently supports the following MIME types by default:
· application/json (also legacy unofficial types application/x-json, text/json and text/x-json)
· application/rdf+json [legacy] Supports loading JSON from files on disk with the following extensions by default:
· Custom MIME types/extensions and a few other preferences can be specified in about:config.
· Restartless (even in older browsers, partially).
What's New in This Release:
· Hotfix for serious memory leak and Gecko 15+ compatibility
What's New in 1.9.4:
· Fixed bug affecting Gecko 9+ present since version 1.9 that prevented restartless addon shutdown (error thrown during unload). Disabling, uninstalling or even updating affected versions will not complete until the browser is restarted.
· Added support for localisation of the options page.
· Fixed bug that caused SeaMonkey mail window's status bar to be blank.
Scan Record And Email Scan, Write, Attach, Record and Send features helps you utilize your Android phone an tablet device along with cloud features to it's maximum
HP ePrint Home & Biz Wirelessly print most digital content to HP Inkjet and select LaserJet printersHP ePrint Home & Biz enables easy mobile printing of most digital content (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photos, PDF and text files)
Ms Office Tutorial Ms Office suite is an essential collection of desktop applications that includes Word for documents, Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint for presentations, Access for databases and much more. Choose your version of Microsoft Office to begin learning