Fleya - Need a moment to relax and forget about trouble?
Bored with all your apps and want to see what else your phone can do?
Fleya is an interactive, real-time fluid dynamics simulation, but you don't have to be a scientist or engineer to enjoy it.
It's actually very simple and intuitive, it's fun to play with and may become addictive!
Create through touch, animate through touch and motion.
- Real-time, interactive, truly unique images
- Reacts to motion
- Save your creations
- Choose your own colors as well as some presets
Create fascinating colorful swirls using just your finger tips! Touch the screen and see the magic happen right before your eyes.
Choose from a variety of palettes to create interactive art, perpetually unique, from cozy hypnotic swirls to agitated infernal flames.
Press Menu to experiment with the options or pick a new element. Different settings give widely varying results. Try them out in different combinations to get the most out of it!
Turn up the gravity setting from the options menu and see the fluids react to the motion and orientation of the phone.
Save the images you like to your SD card from the menu or by pressing the trackball or camera button (if present).
Images are saved to /sdcard/Pictures/Fleya/ and are instantly available in your image gallery.
From the fluids menu you can choose:
- Custom colors (the way you like it)
- Plasma (bright hot fluid)
- Nytro (liquid nitrogen)
- Hot & Cold (plasma & nytro combined)
- Xmas (deep red vs. liquid green)
- Rainbow (mix in the rainbow colors)
- Flubber (hot green versus chilly blue goo)
- Ink (stain that white background)
- Smoke (thick milky plumes)
- Cloud (dynamic white swirls in the sky)
To customize the color palette, press the phones menu button then touch the "Custom Colors" menu item.
You can choose 5 colors corresponding to the temperature of the fluid: hot, warm, background, cold and freezing.
Press any of the 5 "temperature" buttons to change the color corresponding to that temperature zone.
You can see a preview of the palette on the left side of the screen. Press OK to use the palette you just built.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed some rare crashes
What's New in 2.9.6:
· Modified the color picker dialog to show a much wider range of colors
· Fixed crash that appeared on some devices when pressing OK in "Custom Colors"
· Added Bulgarian translation
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Fixed Point Code»:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Fleya:
Date: 27 Mar 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS