Extension Test - This add-on tests for a few of the harder-to-detect criteria for AMO approval. At the moment, these include:
· Variables defined in the global window scope
· DOM node IDs defined in shared namespaces
· Properties added to native prototypes
· New XPCOM classes and interfaces
New values for these items are displayed in the status bar or Add-on Bar, as well as reported to the Error Console and the process's standard output when the browser.dom.window.dump.enabled preference is set. New values are detected based on the set that was defined when the extension was first installed. This can be reset at any time from the add-on's Preferences dialog.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a check for incremental garbage collection being disabled.
· Added extra Minimize memory menu entry.
What's New in 2.7.4:
· Fix ID scanning bug introduced in last version.
What's New in 2.6.5:
· Updated de locale.
What's New in 2.6.4:
· Fix a performance regression
What's New in 2.6.3:
· Add checks for dangerous uses of jQuery in chrome windows.
· Improved messages and descriptions.
· Improved startup performance.
· Added restart item to the Add-on Bar button menu.
What's New in 2.6:
· Remove obsolete relative XHR test.
· Fix unnecessary jQuery tag creation warnings.
· Change devtools.chrome.enabled default to true.
· Add pl locale (thanks teo from BabelZilla)
What's New in 2.3:
· Fix typo in options dialog.
What's New in 2.1:
· Add tests for dangerous uses of XMLHttpRequests, including synchronous requests and sending passwords isecurely.
· Add tests for dangerous uses of setInterval and setTimeout in chrome contexts on Gecko 2 browsers.
· Adds reset button to status area buttons.
· Adds new safe values editing dialogs.
· Adds options to enable or disable display of certain items in the status area or console.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Updated fr, nl, and sv-SE locales
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Kris Maglione»:
Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks - Firefox Addon - While it used to be possible to disable add-on compatibility checking entirely, by setting the extensions.checkCompatibility preference to false, it is now necessary to set a different preference for each new application version. This add-on re-enables the functionality of extensions
setenv - Firefox Addon setenv - Firefox Addon - This add-on automatically sets environment variables on platforms like Android where doing so system-wide is difficult. Preferences starting with "extensions.setenv." are automatically transformed to environment variables. So, creating the preference extensions.setenv.PATH automatically updates the PATH to its value
NenaMark1 NenaMark1 - Set your GPU on fire with NenaMark, an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark!
NenaMark is a benchmark/demo of OpenGL ES 2.0, using programmable shaders for graphical effects such as reflections, dynamic shadows, parametric surfaces, particles and different light models to push the GPU to its limits
Nightly Tester Tools for Mobile - Firefox Addon Nightly Tester Tools for Mobile - this extension adds a few extras useful to those who regularly test nightly builds of Mobile Firefox (i.e. "Fennec").
· Quit Fennec (when only one last is open)
· Send build id to Pastebin.com
· Send list of extensions to Pastebin.com
· Send contents of about:support to Pastebin
DroidBench by Rohan Sharma DroidBench by Rohan Sharma - DroidBench is a benchmarking utility that checks the performance of your Android smartphone by performing a selection of tests. In addition, it shows comprehensive system information about your device
HostMon HostMon is a simple utility to keep a track of hosts that are online using a mobile phone. It uses ping on the Android phone to check host availability. This is being developed for the Android platform and is inspired from sntop utility.
This tool is mostly helpful to administrators. One can check the status of machines. You can also ssh into a specific host
JavaInfo JavaInfo - JavaInfo is a handy and reliable application designed to perform a quick system scan in order to detect basic properties for the Java environment.
The output report will include amongst others, details such as version, architecture, platform, OS, supported class file version, etc
CPU Lite It is well known ,that CPU influences device performance , system stability or even battery consumption.If you are not proffesional it is hard to set up your CPU to achieve best performance (device speed),stability and minimalize battery consumption
MobiAccess Benchmark MobiAccess Benchmark- application is a useful tool to determine the database performance figures. It is available for free along with uploaded benchmarks from other users for comparison purposes. Comparing the benchmark results helps enquirers choose the optimal platform based on performance to develop data-enabled mobile applications
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on Extension Test - Firefox Addon:
Date: 29 Feb 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS