Extension Test - This add-on tests for a few of the harder-to-detect criteria for AMO approval. At the moment, these include:
· Variables defined in the global window scope
· DOM node IDs defined in shared namespaces
· Properties added to native prototypes
· New XPCOM classes and interfaces
New values for these items are displayed in the status bar or Add-on Bar, as well as reported to the Error Console and the process's standard output when the browser.dom.window.dump.enabled preference is set. New values are detected based on the set that was defined when the extension was first installed. This can be reset at any time from the add-on's Preferences dialog.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a check for incremental garbage collection being disabled.
· Added extra Minimize memory menu entry.
What's New in 2.7.4:
· Fix ID scanning bug introduced in last version.
What's New in 2.6.5:
· Updated de locale.
What's New in 2.6.4:
· Fix a performance regression
What's New in 2.6.3:
· Add checks for dangerous uses of jQuery in chrome windows.
· Improved messages and descriptions.
· Improved startup performance.
· Added restart item to the Add-on Bar button menu.
What's New in 2.6:
· Remove obsolete relative XHR test.
· Fix unnecessary jQuery tag creation warnings.
· Change devtools.chrome.enabled default to true.
· Add pl locale (thanks teo from BabelZilla)
What's New in 2.3:
· Fix typo in options dialog.
What's New in 2.1:
· Add tests for dangerous uses of XMLHttpRequests, including synchronous requests and sending passwords isecurely.
· Add tests for dangerous uses of setInterval and setTimeout in chrome contexts on Gecko 2 browsers.
· Adds reset button to status area buttons.
· Adds new safe values editing dialogs.
· Adds options to enable or disable display of certain items in the status area or console.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Updated fr, nl, and sv-SE locales
3G Test 3G Test is a useful utility to score your 3G network
CaffeineMark (Android) This application runs the CaffeineMark benchmark to gauge JVM performance on Android-powered phones
RF Signal Tracker The RF Signal Tracker is an engineering application for doing impromptu hand-held drive-tests with your Android phone
Network Counter Network Counter - count the consumption of Internet traffic byte-for-byte
MobiAccess Benchmark The MobiAccess Benchmark application is a useful tool to determine the database performance figures
Test Card A very simple screen test card for Android
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0 |
Comments on Extension Test - Firefox Addon:
Date: 29 Feb 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS