FavSites is essentially a quick launch tab browser application that allows you to load up to 5 tabs of your favourite websites. You can customize each tab to your liking to load your favourite local news site, tech news site, webmail or anything that you see fit.
· Ability to customize up to 5 sites to be displayed in the tabs (name can be customize too!). 1 Tab is the minimum allowed.
· Manual clearing of application cache (which caches the pages to your internal storage) or automatically clearing of cache on exit
· Exit confirmation dialog (can be enabled or disabled)
· Support for Flash to be displayed in the browser
· Page loading indication below each tab, indicated by a text and a loading percentage (ex: is loading…(10%))
· Forward, backward and refresh capabilities
· Keep Screen ON option. Don’t you hate it when your phone screen times out when you’re reading an interesting article or some really awesome comic? Well don’t get upset anymore! With the keep screen ON option, as long as FavSites is in view, your phone’s screen will never time out.
· Display orientation – You can toggle between automatic sensor orientation, set it to fixed portrait OR landscape orientation all the time.
· Volume Scrolling – You can use your volume rocker buttons to scroll UP and DOWN one page at a time for easy browsing/reading pleasure. Don’t like that? Perhaps you prefer to scroll to the topmost or the bottom of the page instead? No problem, you can set it to that instead if you prefer.
· Google Web Toolkit mobile page rending – You’ll probably be browsing some sites that are not optimized for mobile which requires a lot of horizontal scrolling and such. Well don’t worry anymore, you can set for each tab to render them in GWT (Google Web Toolkit) mobilizer form and on top of that, you can set whether you want to display images or not JUST for GWT sites to boot.
· Manual tab loading – Setting this option on any tab allows you to manually load the tab by touching on the link in the tab. Having this option turned on would load up your tabs a bit faster (instead of loading up all 5 sites up at one go for instance) and also possibly gives you more freedom instead of loading all the tabs.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Malcolm Lim Boon Lian»:
Show IP Widget Show IP Widget is basically a very simple widget (4x1 in size) that displays your Android device's Internal AND External IP Address in a widget form. It detects your Internet connection (both WiFi and 3G) and displays the IP Address accordingly. If your Android device is not connected, a "Not connected" text will be displayed instead
Screen On Toggler Screen On Toggler is basically a replacement tool for the default search button on your Android phone when you long press it. It allows you to quickly toggle your screen's timeout from always ON to your screen timeout's setting and vice versa.
Once installed, press and hold the search button on your android phone and a dialog will appear
Rotation Toggler Rotation Toggler is essentially an auto-rotate screen toggler application that allows you to enable or disable Android's auto-rotate feature. This is useful especially when you don't want the screen to change its orientation when say..you are reading an ebook or browsing a site and don't want your browser to change its orientation
Go Dutch! Go Dutch! is an extremely useful Android app that you would want to use when you're outside with your friends having some drinks, food or perhaps just shopping in general.
Lets say someone pays for the bill when you're out for dinner with your friends, then you want to calculate how much to pay for your portion only, you can use Go Dutch! to do just that
Wifi Toggler (Android) Wifi Toggler is basically a replacement tool for the default search button on your Android phone when you long press it. It allows you to quickly toggle your wifi from ON to OFF and vice versa.
Once installed, press and hold the search button on your Android phone and a dialog will appear. Then select wifi toggler to toggle between your wifi states of ON and OFF
Housing Loan Calculator Housing Loan Calculator is a simple housing loan calculator that you can use to calculate your monthly housing loan repayments. Useful when you want to roughly calculate if you could afford a house that you see in an advertisement pamphlet, newspaper or even on the internet
Car Loan Calculator Car Loan Calculator - This Android app is essentially a very simple car loan calculator
Clear Mobile History - Firefox Addon Clear Mobile History - Clear your mobile Firefox history without clearing your cookies, passwords, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix compatibility with Firefox 8 (currently on the Nightly testing channel).
What's New in 1.0
CommentBlocker - Firefox Addon CommentBlocker - Firefox Addon - Have you ever found yourself frustrated while reading some stupid comments written on a website? We've all been there. This addon, CommentBlocker, is the perfect solution for us who get annoyed daily on comment posts.
The addon is customizable and lets you choose whether or not to blacklist or whitelist specific websites
Reader Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD Reader Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD - Interference-free reading environment.
· Provide you with no distractions online reading environment.
· Remove annoying ads and other visual distractions from online articles.
· 3 reading modes bring you a better experience.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bugs
· Support Android v4
Wikipedia+ 1800+ Ebook, Portal Ebook, Wikipedia, Article, Portal, News, Economics, Culture, Society, History *** 8.09 All Bugs Fixed. Thank you *** *** 29.08 for all Article Go Share, Go Translate features have been added. Thank you. ***
McAfee Secure URL Shortener - Firefox Addon McAfee has joined the URL shortening game (alongside known favorites such as bit.ly, saf.li, ow.ly, etc.) with their new service, mcaf.ee. This service is designed to provide the web community with piece of mind knowing that any link referred to by mcaf.ee is secure, containing no malware and not pointing to a malicious site
Send to: Phone - Firefox Addon Send to: Phone - Firefox Addon - Use the Send To: Phone service on any web page. Send To: Phone allows you to send the link to a webpage, file, or any other link to a cellphone.
There is a toolbar button and an item added to the right click menu.
Use the toolbar button (or right click an empty part of the page) to send the page you're on to a cellphone
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Favsites:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS