FileSlick is a file manager with revolutionary gesture control, for a slick and easy approach to managing your files! FileSlick features:
· Root support
· Launching files / Sharing files
· Copy/Move/Delete/Rename Files and Folders
· Create Folders
· Preview and info for image files
· Filter support to find files in large folders
· Disable adverts option
· Theme Browser
· Modify permissions for root mode
· Toggle mount points between ReadWrite and ReadOnly
· Save hotlinks to folders of your choice
· SMB Support
· FTP Support
· ZIP Support
· Search in sub folders recursively
· Search for text inside files
· Quick access to remount / and /system as RO or RW (root only)
· Batch set folder/file permissions (root mode)
· Browse folders while performing file operations
· Total, Free, Used space for mount points
· Overlay support - Filesize Overlay
· Language Translations: English, Dutch, German, French, Greek, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Italian, Polish, Japanese
What's New in This Release:
· New advanced filter button added to normal filter. Currently allows filtering by date and filesize.
· Option to locally cache remote or archived files to allow them to be opened by other apps.
· Stability improvements for SMB mode.
What's New in 1.6.0:
· New view log option in root mode to see all root commands and responses
· Updated translations
· Changed default theme to a faster, simpler gray one
What's New in 1.5.9:
· SMB Bug fixes
· Fix to allow moving files between drives
· New media scan option in preferences
What's New in 1.5.5:
· Can set language explicitly in preferences
· 'Last Place' will automatically be added when changing places to allow quick access to the last place you were in.
What's New in 1.5:
· Vietnamese translation
· Support for Android 2.1 devices
· Bluetooth folder browsing / download / upload
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Optimized thumbnails for search displays
· New wakelock permission to allow for long transfers
· Dialog fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «RyanZA»:
OCLF (One Click Lag Fix) OCLF- This is an APK (Normal Android App) that will install an EXT2 lag fix for you.
The APK itself can support a number of different lag fixes. It currently has the old OCLF V1 fix, which uses symlinks, and it now also has a new V2 fix which uses bind mounts.
How to use this:
Copy over the APK file onto your phone, and run/install it as normal using 'My Files'
Visual Traceroute Visual Traceroute will show you, on a map, the path your data travels to any server in the world
z4mod z4mod is another lagfix for Samsung Galaxy S. This one is a bit different from existing lagfixes though:
- Differences from OCLF: Uses native EXT/JFS instead of loopback mounts. Loopback mounts in linux can be a bit flakey at times, especially when they're on RFS. So this is generally better
RealBench RealBench is an application for benchmarking the file system. For now it has just one benchmark -- a benchmark that heavily stresses the file system for both reading and writing, as well as heavily stressing ram and the garbage collector. Basically, this is a benchmark designed to do as poorly as possible with the SGS's stock problems
QuickSnap QuickSnap - Very simple application that makes up (slightly) for not having a dedicated camera button.
Install the application, put a shortcut to it on your homepage. Shortcut will open (as quickly as possible) a preview window. Tapping anywhere on the screen will take a photo. Back button to exit.
Ghost Commander Ghost Commander is a keyboard oriented file manager/FTP client with two panels. The development was inspired by the famous (Norton|Midnight|Total) Commander applications. If you are familiar with those, you will find Ghost Commander very convenient.
It has two separate panels, each of them can show files from different folders
File EXpert HD V2.0.2 File Expert HD is an ultimate app for managing your files on your mobile phones or tablets
ASTRO File Manager / Browser ASTRO File Manager helps manage pictures, music, videos and files on your device ASTRO File Manager has over 14 million downloads on the Android Market and allows you to easily manage all of your files on your phone or tablet. Pictures, music, documents, videos
X-plore for Android X-plore for Android is a file manager for Android devices, with a wide range of functions on the phone's file system.
It allows to explore content of Linux file system (read-only on non-rooted phones), as well as memory card, where files may be read, deleted, renamed, moved, zipped, etc
ES File Explorer ES File Explorer is a local & network file manager. It provides a file explorer for both local phone and one’s remote computer. The user can view the files in his/her phone and in the computer’s shared folder
X file Manager X file is secret, but X file Manager brings you simple and powerful experiences to manage files and folders in the phone. In other words, you can take X file Manager for a Windows Explorer for Android. Copy, cut, paste, rename. View images and text files directly, listen to audio, and send the file as attachment..
Apk renamer pro Apk renamer pro - this software will scan your device and find setup files of apk applications and it can rename standard files according to the names of the corresponding applications
Ubuntu One Files Ubuntu One Personal Cloud the freedom to access and enjoy your content your way Ubuntu One’s files app for Android gives you the freedom to take your files, photos and more with you and access them on the fly
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on FileSlick:
Date: 15 Nov 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS