GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Yoga Bilgi Yarismasi Kendinizi deneyin, Yoga bilginizi olcun! Bilgi yarismasi sevenler buraya! Bilgi yarismalari serisinde; en cok kategoride en cok dogru cevabi siz bilin, siralamada en ustte yer alin
Bikram Yoga Bikram Yoga has been the famous physical activity of the majority
Daily Yoga for Hips and Butt (Free) With all the session designed by our certified yoga instructor, Daily Yoga aims to offer an overall training for both men and women to enjoy physical boost-up and mental refreshment
Gym training Gym training - is a powerful application which contains training schedules for men and women
flachen Bauch Bist Du verwirrt durch die vielen verschiedenen Meinungen in puncto
Fettverbrennung und Fitness?