GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Street Workout Game to see how you can increase your physical abilities during street workout
How To Learn Cha Cha If you and you ever wanted to learn how to dance Cha Cha Cha now you can do it with this app
Daily Yoga for Hips and Butt (Free) With all the session designed by our certified yoga instructor, Daily Yoga aims to offer an overall training for both men and women to enjoy physical boost-up and mental refreshment
Building Muscle & Strength Work on your body, strengthen your muscles and make the change in your life! You will not only feel better but also look better!!
Daily Yoga for Chest (Free) Daily Yoga for Chest brings about 16 carefully chosen yoga asanas for men and women to build chest muscles or beautiful breasts, also to boost the health of organs in your chest
List of supported devices is not defined
Comments on GOFG Sports Computer:
Date: 2 Mar 13
I luv u all till the end
Date: 30 Jan 13
Date: 5 Dec 12
besst of that
Date: 1 Jun 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS