GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
5 Minute Workout 20 different ways to burn fat and shape your body in 5 minutes a day with fitness girl
Interval Timer Simple interval timer for any kind of interval training
Mover Mover is an Android applications that lets you track your activity level
Complete Fitness Tips If you are looking for effective ways to get a fit and healthy body and to lose weight, then you have come to the right place. Health and Fitness has now become one of the major concerns