VidaOne Lifestyle Lite is an app to track your diet, fitness and health, whether you are managing your weight, exercising regularly or tracking a condition.
Developed by VidaOne, which has been developing mobile apps since 1999, Lifestyle includes features asked by thousands of users over the time into a single app.
· Set-up a realistic and healthy diet, and get a clear assessment of your progression.
· Specify daily nutritional limits (e.g. 1000 mg of sodium max) and easily track them with charts.
· Enter meals, including favorites, dishes, search, browse or enter your own food, and view nutrition facts.
· Nutrients tracking (e.g. sodium, calcium, saturated fat, etc.) and you choose which to track.
· Points tracking.
· Enter strength and cardio workouts with all the details you need.
· Use the integrated GPS to record your routes.
· Enter health records, as many times per day as you need.
· Complete journal to track meals, workouts and health records plus daily charts to track diet and nutrients consumption. Plus features to copy one or all meals from one day to another for fast data entry.
· Detailed calendar that shows diet progress and workouts data.
· Plenty of charts to track your calories, meals, points, diet, nutrients (e.g. cholesterol), workouts (e.g. distance duration, ascent, heart rate) and health data (e.g. body weight, body fat, BMI, blood pressure, etc.)
· Personalization (Metric/American), themes, energy calculation tweaks, 12-24H time format, etc.
· Synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness.
· Installation on storage card (when available).
· And so much more!
· The Lite version allows you to get a feel for the app. You can enter all your meals, workouts and health data, and synchronize them with VidaOne Diet & Fitness (if you are using it, but not required). Most of the other features are disabled.
What's New in This Release:
· Added options to copy and delete all meals and workouts from the journal.
· Added a second widget to add a meal from the your Android Home screen.
What's New in 1.1.8:
· Fixed issues with food search.
What's New in 1.1.7:
· Made sure the password is properly handled.
What's New in 1.1.4:
· Added two reports (meals calories, nutrients summary) under Charts.
What's New in 1.0.6:
· Improved synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness 3.8.4 or newer.
What's New in 1.0.1:
· Added option to set a picture for the Today screen (via Today > MENU > Settings > Display > Today)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «VidaOne»:
Body Building Secrets Revealed Tone and Increase Muscle with 'Body Building - Body Building Secrets Revealed' Are you planning or already on a body building regimine that's just not working for you? Maybe it's time to try a new course of action with 'Body Building
Office Yoga - Care Your Health Office Yoga : Easy-to-learn Yoga Classes in Your Office Office Yoga is a health application for Android users with nine sets of easy yoga movements, which you can practice for relaxation and refreshment
Run With Map Deluxe Need some motivation yo keep your fitness goals? What about keeping track of your workouts in a super easy and convenient way? For those and other reasons; this is the app for you!
FitSyncŪ Featured in New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Guardian, Washington Post, Shape, Muscle & Fitness, Men's Fitness, MORE, Marie Claire, MSN, CNET and more.Men's Fitness: "All the tools you demand from a mobile workout companion
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on VidaOne Lifestyle Lite:
No support-Does not sync with Android phone
Date: 6 Jan 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS