AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards created with Anki, the spaced repetition software. Great for memorizing Japanese or anything else.
What's New in This Release:
· Arabic support
· Gestures can now be chosen
· Improvements in card browser
· Better sibling spacing
· Increase in deck picker startup speed
· Speed improvements for answering cards
· Whiteboard state is now saved for every deck
· Sort order in deckpicker can now be changed
· Time estimate of tomorrow's workload
· Support for custom fonts
· 23 languages
· Fixed night mode and a lot of other bugs
What's New in 0.6 / 0.7 beta 20:
· Card browser (with filter)
· Text to Speech
· Support for media sync with Dropbox
· Deck creation
· Edit tags
· Suspend tag
· Bury card
· Delete card
· Manual UI language selection
· Friendlier first screen for newcomers
· Performance bars
· Deck statistics graphs
· Night mode
· Quick deck statistics bars in deck picker
· Updating of downloaded decks is much faster
· Touching notification or widget opens AnkiDroid
· Error reporting not done by email but by HTTP
· And tons of bugs have been fixed!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Nicolas Raoul»:
AnkiDroid flashcards Memorize anything efficiently with AnkiDroid! Many free decks available. Efficiently memorize vocabulary or anything else! Smart spaced-repetition algorithm
Cantonese slang on your move! Local Cantonese all included! With vocabulary, dialog and slang that are funny and used in daily conversation!
if you would like to know more about Cantonese, download it NOW!
MLA Generator MLA Generator helps students of all types write comprehensive Modern Language Association (MLA) format 7th edition essays
EnglishAntonymsQuiz Enjoy fun, free English Antonyms Quiz at your fingertips! Challenge yourself or share with friends. The multiple-choice quiz format is easy-to-use, fun and educational. Four options for each question, only one right answer!
FunABC FunABC app will help kids to learn Romanian language
Color Kana Color Kana is a tool to learn Hiragana and Katakana on your Android phone.
· you can give different colors to the kana to identify different difficulty levels.
· spoken kana is supported.
· software ui supports 3 languages, including English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on AnkiDroid:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS