Musikr takes the classic "Music Quiz" to another level! You'll have to test your knowledge about music. It will randomly pick a song out of your local music repertoire, play it, and put it on a list along with 4 songs selected randomly as well. You will need at least 5 songs in your local library. Also, it has only two languages: English and Spanish.
Musikr has 3 game modes:
· Free Mode - This is the simplest mode of the whole game. We'll only have a hits, failure and score counters. If you hit, you'll win one point. And if you fail, you'll lose one. As easy as that!
· Arcade Mode - The arcade mode is similar to the free mode. It just adds a stopwatch to see how long it takes for you to select an answer. This mode has 5 different levels: Super Easy, Easy, Medium, Difficult, Impossible. Each one has a different time limit. If you guess correctly inside the limit, you'll win a point. If you guess but it takes you too long to answer, nothing will happen. But if you fail, no matter how long it takes you, you'll lose one point.
· Challenge Mode - This is the most "complicated" game mode. In this mode will add lives (5 at start), and a new value called "Next", which indicates how many songs you have to guess correctly so to win a life. It's initial value is 10, and it will decrease each time you make a hit (regardless time). But it will go back to 10 if you miss one. Just as Arcade Mode, this one has 5 levels too.
What's New in This Release:
· Function to Include/Exclude folders now working.
· Added vibration option when time is up in Arcade and Challenge modes.
· Back button killing app on level selection screen problem fixed.
· Option to toggle transition effect added.
What's New in 2.0:
· Whole GUI redone from scratch
· Tablet support added
· Internal code improved, some bugs solved
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «moikop»:
SAT lite (Keys) for webkit This app is part of the 4-book SAT, ACT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, and PCAT prep series totaling 5,000 high-frequency words
Target (Android) This is the classic anagram word puzzle as printed in daily newspapers worldwide, now recreated for Android phones
Arts Lite (Keys) for webkit Keys is an advanced, unique learning platform that simplifies complex subjects, aids memorization, and improves your scores on public exams.Unlike trivial, boring glossary lists, Keys centralizes and livens the wealth of information on the web directly onto your touch device with a tap
Words Poppers Word Poppers is a simple word-based puzzle game.
The objective is to complete the unknown word by clicking on letters that are floating around in bubbles
Crossword Lite Professional Crossword puzzles for your coffee break.
These are casual-level puzzles, suitable for all
Jollyx WoWo (Android) The WoWo - Words for the World game is intended to help you enhance your writing skills and Geography knowledge
Can You Guess It?! Try and guess the answers and see how much you really know! Example: What was the 48th state admitted to America? Finish the sentence: Moe, Larry and ____
Scrabble Expert Free Enhance your playing skill by building your own Bingo lists, and win your tournaments. Scrabble Expert is an anagram tool for word games such as Scrabble, Wordfeud, WordSmith or Words With Friends
Close Up Pics Close Up Pics - Guess the Word from the Zoomed In Photo Quiz
The most fun and addictive word game yet! Tired of Flappy Birds and Crushing Candy? Give Close up Pics a Try!
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Musikr:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS