GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
AdvoCare Mobile New! AdvoCare App for your Android. This video-driven prospecting tool highlights AdvoCare success stories, products, and the business opportunity. Install today and present AdvoCare to prospects everywhere you go
Pilates Bilgi Yarismasi Kendinizi deneyin, Pilates bilginizi olcun! Bilgi yarismasi sevenler buraya! Bilgi yarismalari serisinde; en cok kategoride en cok dogru cevabi siz bilin, siralamada en ustte yer alin. 30 soruluk bu bilgi yarismasinda iyi sanslar
Pushup Buddy Android application that measures, tells and logs progress of pushup workouts using the proximity sensor
Interval Timer Simple interval timer for any kind of interval training