3G Watchdog - 3G Watchdog.
Guarding you against costly Internet overages.
3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes). And much more!
- Should NOT be installed on SD card (run as service)
- DO NOT USE version 0.30.0, please UPGRADE to 0.30.1 or greater!
* KNOWN PROBLEMS:
- [June 2011] Inaccuracy reported on Samsung with Gingerbread 2.3.3. Modifications in 3G Watchdog 0.28.2 and 0.29.0 should have fixed (or at least reduced) the problem, your feed back on versions 0.28.2+ is welcome.
- [May 5, 2011] Large inaccuracy reported on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v and 10.1 with Honeycomb - this problem seems to affect other data counting applications as well (so it's probably caused by the tablet itself).
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4 and Grand Duos (GT-I9082), Samsung Captivate Glide "R" variant, Motorola RAZR i XT890, Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G.
What's New in 0.38.6:
· Lithuanian translation.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C, and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 0.38.5:
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2, Motorola RAZR XT910, Samsung Galaxy Ace I, Sony Xperia ion LT28 LTE.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
· FIXed Wifi tethered usage not counted in global mobile usage on some devices (e.g. SGS2 and SGS3) when "use pre-froyo" is used and the tethered and non tethered Wifi interfaces are the same.
· Other minor fixes.
What's New in 0.38.4:
· Latvian translation (thanks to Viesturs Ruzans).
· Device support: some variants of Samsung Galaxy S3.
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Richard Gruet»:
DynDNS DynDNS assigns a fixed domain name to your Android phone even though the IP address can change.
It uses the standard Dynamic DNS process specification.
You will need an account with DynDNS.com or one of the many other providers of this service.
More information is available on the application's website
NetSentry NetSentry is a network traffic alert system for the Android operating system. It keeps track of how much data is transferred over each network interface of your Android system. When certain usage levels are reached you will be notified over the notification facility.
· Tracks the data transmitted over all active network interfaces
DCU Mobile PC Branch DCU's Mobile PC Branch gives you easy access to many PC Branch functions from your Android phone. All you need is a phone running the Android OS (including the wireless service plan), your DCU Member Number, and your password
HTTP Client HTTP Client - This app allows you to make HTTP requests to any web services on the net. It supports GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests. Headers and parameters also available for customization
Domain Info Domain Info - Domain Info is a useful website analyzer and domain whois application
TunnelDroid TunnelDroid is an OpenVPN connection manager with authentication prompt
PdaNet Tablet (beta) This application allows you to share Internet from your Android phone to your Android tablet through Bluetooth. Please install this same app on both phone (server mode) and tablet (client mode), then follow instructions to connect. This beta uses a web-proxy solution
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on 3G Watchdog:
Date: 26 Aug 15
how to 3G watchdog
Date: 18 Jul 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS