MyAlbum for Facebook - Downloading and Uploading pictures from and to Facebook just got easier.
With MyAlbum you can:
1. Download a Facebook entire photo album with just one click.
2. Download all photos you were tagged in.
3. Share multiple photos to Facebook. Upload any number of photos to an existing or new album.
What you CANNOT do:
1. Add captions to uploaded photos.
2. Download your friends albums.
3. Choose specific photos to download inside an album (it's all or nothing).
Instructions for downloading:
1. Open the app and login to your Facebook account. When asked for permissions click [allow]. (you have to allow the permission so the app can access your media).
2. In the album list, use the check box to choose the albums you would like to download.
3. Touching [download] will start the process. When finished you can see the downloaded photos by accessing your image gallery.
Instructions for uploading:
1. Open your image gallery or any other image/files browser of your choice.
2. Check the images you would like to upload (one or many).
3. Use the [share] option from the menu to choose MyAlbum as your sharing app.
4. Choose the album you would like to upload the photos to or create a new one.
5. The upload begins. You can use the [hide] button to continue the upload at the background, a notification will pop once the upload completed.
If there are features you would like to see in the app that are currently missing, send me an email.
I'm always interested in upgrading the app and adding more cool stuff.
Please note, I cannot answer your comments here in the market.
Leaving comments about bugs and/or complaints about the features will only downrate the app. Instead, send me an email with your issue and i'll do my best to help.
Don't forget, If you like it - rate it.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.97:
· Large downloads/uploads stability (New permission had to be added - WakeLock). Minor UI fixes
What's New in 2.96:
· Fixed issues with big/long uploads/downloads.
What's New in 2.95:
· Removed Facebook Single sign on due to many issues with low memory devices.
What's New in 2.93:
· Fixed permissions request (removed relationship status)
· Changed upload/download UI. Now you can see the status in the notification bar - Operation always done in background.
· Fixed a lot of bugs
What's New in 2.81:
· Added Facebook single-sign-on, so if you have the official Facebook app installed you don't have to type your password when logging in.
What's New in 2.8:
· PRO version ONLY - Added the ability to tag photos. Free version unchanged in terms of new features.
Instagram 6.6.2 Full It's a simple way to capture and share the world's moments on your Android. Customize your photos and videos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Transform everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family
Remko's forum Just meet people from all over the world on this mobile forum
Catalista President Obama called on you to serve. Now what? Catalista finds ways to volunteer near you. Add to Google calendar. Do your good deed, rate and share it! Track your hours too
Blaving Blaving is a Vocal Social Network that allows you to record audio messages to share with your friends
Aloqa - Always Be A Local Aloqa proactively pushes real time recommendations to you. Wherever you are, based on your preferences and social graph
Moto Twitter Moto Twitter updates the tweets and shows the timeline upon authentication
Pro Caller - Find Name Phone The ProCaller is a social networking application based on your phone number.
you can , search for people and locate them by name , number and country
Seesmic The best way to manage your Twitter and Google Buzz accounts in a simple app