AndroBlip is an application that provides a way to upload photos from an Android phone to blipfoto.com.
What's New in This Release:
· No more letterboxing for large screens
· Hopefully a better fit of the images on your screen
· Now using Blipfoto API version 2.0
· Removed some double newlines in text.
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Fixed the custom date bug.
· A small notice telling you about having no new comments.
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Fixed commenting problem.
What's New in 2.0:
· Added Search. Press the search key on your phone, or select it as a view
· Notifications added. Press menu->notifications
· Page up/down buttons on the comments screen: easy scrolling! Long-click on these buttons for top/bottom
· The Grid should render a lot better now (no more 1-pixel-too-large).
· New layout: List view (go to menu->prefs to set this style)
· Preferences are now according to Android standards
· Easier usable buttons (e.g. view-choosing dialog, links at the bottom of entries)
· Fixed ‘add date’ difficulties in upload screen
· Trying to find the last texts without the proper font
· Numerous smaller changes
Bugfixes & other changes:
· Bugfix for relative paths in links
· Loading screens are dismissable
· Cache uses standard (browser shared) cache
· Grid layout now works for all aspect ratios
· Work on the back-button behaviour
· Entry date visible
· After posting comment view that comment
What's New in 1.4:
Removed life.turns. options:
· As the options and upload were specifically for the life.turns. project that has ended, the clutter has been reduced by removing the files and menu option for it.
Long-press on entry shows EXIF:
· A reasonable request, and easy enough to do: long-press on an entry shows you the EXIF information, just as you would see when you click the link a bit lower on the same page.
· We’ve made this a setting, because it can be a real pain when you have a bad data connection. It starts ‘off’ by default, and you can find it in the preferences. We also changed the ‘loading’ behaviour a bit, so to have a better response on slow loading systems. If you’re checking out the preferences, also check out the new layout of the about page, where we now list some new application statistics.
· We’ve added the new resource ‘statistics’ on the about page.
File location Bugfix:
· The previous update tried to fix the fact that all files were saved in the root of your sdcard. But that didn’t work. This update should fix that persistent bug and place everything in the .AndroBlip folder. You can remove all the files starting with “.ABlipCache” if you want because they should and will be stored in the .ABlipCache folder.
Upload 2 NAS Lite Upload 2 NAS Lite - Do you love the auto focus camera and video recording but need a way to automatically save to your NAS?
This application will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to upload to your NAS (network storage).
It will also clean up old media files after a configurable period (only for files it has already uploaded)
Gallery 2 Upload Gallery 2 Upload adds an option to the "Share" menu that lets you upload images directly to a Gallery2 album. Stores URL, username, password and last selected album so you don't have to enter this more then once.
The application has been updated with a separate configuration screen and a web service url field
Freegal Music for Android A completely free and legal way to access a collection of almost 3 million MP3 songs via your local, subscribing library
TwitPic Share TwitPic Share is an Android application that enables you to upload-and-tweet photos to websites from any fellow application that has a Share command. It currently supports only websites that use same API format as TwitPic, as follows:
http://twitpic.com (including https)
http://upic.me (including https)
http://twitgoo.com (including https)
Queue Manager Queue Manager - Browse, search and manage your Netflix Queue on the go.
Queue Manager is an Android Application created with Adobe's AIR Technology. With Queue Manager you can connect to your Netflix Queue and update your Netflix Queue on the go
Upload2Flickr Upload2Flickr is an Android application used to upload photos and videos to flickr.com.
· Support multi flickr accounts.
· Support to upload photos and videos.
· Works fine together with android internal app Gallery.
· Save the uploading tasks in database, never be lost even the handset is power off
Napster Napster: Listen to your choice of millions of full-length songs. Listen to millions of songs anytime, anywhere on your Android phone, tablet, and connected TV. Save any album or playlist to listen when you’re not connected
DivXMobile Media DivX Mobile Media allows artists to upload their own videos in Music, Comedy, Girls, Sports and Entertainment
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on AndroBlip:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS