MortPlayer Audio Books (beta) - Simple to use audio book player, saves recent positions, lots of features
Special media player for audio books. Separate folders, save+restore position for every track, bookmarks, ...
Home screen Widgets as separate download "MortPlayer Widgets".
Also check "MortPlayer Music", which is optimized for music playback, e.g. with several shuffle and repeat modes.
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Auto save and restore recent position for each track
- Manual bookmarks
- Separate buttons for ffwd./rewind witch configurable timespan
- Go to given position in track (time entry dialog)
- List of 10 most recent events for each track (where did you press play, stop, got interrupted by a call, activate the sleep timer, ...)
- List of started but unfinished tracks (in bookmark dialog)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in .MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «sto-helit.de»:
MortPlayer Music (beta) Simple to use folder based music player with lots of features Simple to use music player for all those who prefer folder structure over tags. (You want your mix folder, not separated by artists, right?)
MortPlayer Widgets (beta) Home Screen Widgets for MortPlayer Music and Audio Books. If both are installed and none is running, you can select which player to initialize
PlayerPro Music Player Trial Music PlayerPro: turn your device in an advanced music player. This is a 5 day trial period for PlayerPro Music Player. PlayerPro is an advanced music and video player for Android 2.x devices. The Pro version is standalone
MortPlayer Music MortPlayer Music is a stylish and multi-functional application for Android
Astro Player Nova Astro Player is a media player with audiobooks and podcasts support. Astro Player has advanced bookmarking functionality. It allows listening audiobooks, podcasts, music, and watch video in parallel and never lose playback position. Astro Player introduces several unique features like fast playback, equalizer, and non-unicode tags support
Ambient The Ambient Music Player project is a lite version of Amarok for handhelds based on the Google Android platform.
What's New in This Release:
· This release improves overall stability of the player. Several bugs regarding Ampache server connectivity were fixed. Several GUI issues like non-functional trackball and hard finger-controls were fixed
PlayerPro Dark Skin Dark skins for PlayerPro music player. This is a skin for Music PlayerPro app. Music PlayerPro is an advanced music and video player for Android 2.x devices. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Once installed, the skin is not visible in your phone app list
1by1 Small, fast and handy audio player for Android
2Player Network Music Player 2Player Network Music Player - Play to, play from, download from network music devices.
2player is a full-featured music player for Android for Window home networks. "Play From" or "Play To" WIndows 7 computers, and XBOX 360s, as well as other netwok devices that support the Windows "Play From" and "Play To" protocols
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on MortPlayer Audio Books (beta):
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS