DejaOffice (Android) - Business-class contacts, calendar, tasks and notepad applications. Complete CRM productivity delivers functionality similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo devices.
· Category manager with colors
· Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
· 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
· Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
· Link contacts to calendar events
· Calendar and task alarms
· Group contacts by city, company, postal code
· Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
· Daily agenda summary
· Private records (password-protected)
· Custom fields
· Contact photos
· Global search across all data types
· 3 font sizes (Delightful, Business, Micro)
· Guided wizard for quick setup
· Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
· Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
· Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
· Supported languages include English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
Optional PC Sync:
Sync DejaOffice with your productivity or PIM software:
· Microsoft Outlook
· Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager
· IBM Lotus Notes
· Sage ACT!
· Novell GroupWise
· Palm Desktop
· FrontRange GoldMine
· Salesforce CRM
· Time & Chaos
Requires CompanionLink on the PC.
What's New in This Release:
· New: Location Picker with map/street views
· New: Templates for quick creation of contacts, calendar, tasks, notes
· New: Android 4 alarm notifications
· New: Slider menu for easy switching between apps
· New: Android 4 style widgets, views and fonts
· Many customer suggestions
What's New in 2.5.9:
· Added more options to store phone number types to DejaContacts after a call
· Added confirm button to roll forward tasks
· Added confirm button to merge duplicates
· Added ability to add Task or Calendar item from DejaToday screen
· Added ability to copy from view screen on contact or calendar event
· Added ability to sort and/or group by a custom field
· Added calendar graphic to indicate existing events currently out of view
What's New in 2.4.4:
· Improved DejaCloud Sync
What's New in 2.3.5:
· Fixed an issue where alarms repeated too frequently
· Fixed an issue where persistent alarms would not continue to ring after the initial alarm
What's New in 2.3.3:
· Contact Addresses, Company names and Calendar locations now do a Google auto-complete
· Shortcuts for individual contacts can now be created
· New option to Map Nearby Tasks
· fixed a crashing issue in month/year view
· fixed contacts searching issues
· fixed an issue where the paste option was not available
· fixed issues when in Tablet mode: editing records, cut/copy/paste
What's New in 1.12.8:
· added USB sync support for most Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) devices
What's New in 1.12.5:
· fixed an issue where native Android contacts sync may stall
What's New in 1.11.9:
· added custom alarm times to default alarm/snooze options and to snooze time list for alarm notifications
· added ability to remove task alarms
· improved "Phone" account detection for most Samsung devices (1 or more records must exist in the Phone account)
· added File As field to DejaContacts edit screens
|Executive Assistant Free|
Executive Assistant Free - Executive Assistant provides a unified interface for quickly reviewing your gmail, text messages, missed calls, upcoming calendar events, Google Reader feeds, and favorite widgets.
Use in any of 4 modes:
* Lock Screen Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going through the hassle of unlocking the phone
Organizing and Mobilizing your company data has never been so simple. Create workspaces to categorize and store all types of information. The data becomes available on the mobile phones and web accounts of all the users in your company
Pocket Note - is an electronic notebook which supports different types of notes. Create convenient shopping lists or a reminder making a snap photo. Record your thoughts and listen to them when you need in order not to forget your creative ideas
Astrid is a todo list / task tracking system for the Android platform that is built with your productivity in mind. Astrid's goal is not to be the most feature-complete task organizer, but to be the most simple solution that helps you stay productive
Schedule is an Android application for creating schedules
Idea Struct - A simple yet powerful concept. Create Templates. Use the templates to capture ideas, track to-dos, take notes, manage customers, and anything else your mind can think of.
A great way to have reusable patterns for capturing information. Save on think time.
Now with visualization of figure comparisons
AnCal is Calendar application for Android-powered phones.
Calendar software is often called Personal Information Manager (PIM). AnCal as a PIM software, helps individuals to keep organized everyday.
AnCal stores yours appointments, tasks and notes, which you can easily add and edit
iChecklist is an open source checklist management application for Android phones.
Checklists are such a common part of our day-to-day life that it is tough to imagine how would we do things without these. Of course, the traditional paper checklists are around
|Taskos To Do List | Task List|
Get organized easily with Taskos to do list.Free, simple & intuitive to do list for android. Now you can add tasks by speaking to your mobile device. Taskos to do list allows you to add, edit or delete tasks, write notes, set alerts and even make calls
|TodoToday for Cohuman|
TodoToday for Cohuman is a todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Cohuman.com
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks