Google Translate (Android) - Use Google Translate to instantly translate text between more than 50 languages.
· Dictionary results
· Voice input
· Romanization (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji, etc)
· History/star favorite translations
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input is now available for Hindi and Thai
· Camera input is now available for Afrikaans, Greek, Hebrew, and Serbian
What's New in 2.7:
· Save your favorite translations and sync them across devices
· More languages for camera input
What's New in 2.6:
· Translate without a network connection with offline language packages (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Translate vertical text in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean with your Camera.
What's New in 2.5.3:
· Translate Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by recognizing text with your Camera (horizontal text only, for now).
· Recognize handwriting in more languages: Afrikaans, Croatian, Czech, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Welsh.
What's New in 2.5.2:
· Fix crash bug when sharing URL from other applications.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Show "Did you mean" suggestions.
· More handwriting languages.
What's New in 2.5:
· Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
· Get instant translation results as you type.
· Choose dialect preference for speech input.
· Japanese handwriting now recognizes multiple characters at once.
· Added access network state permission to check network availability when sending requests.
What's New in 2.4.2:
· Quick access to Conversation mode, History, and Favorites on tablets
· Copy translated text with a single touch
· Text-to-speech for your original source text
· Handwriting now available for even more languages!
What's New in 2.4.1:
· Bug fixes and various tweaks
What's New in 2.4:
· Simpler, more beautiful design
· Esperanto translation
· Many new text to speech languages
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixes for minor bugs
What's New in 2.3:
· Translate by writing instead of typing (7 languages including Chinese and Japanese)
What's New in 2.2:
· Conversation Mode now supports speech-to-speech translation for 12 more languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch Russian, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish).
· Added ability to post-edit and correct speech input in Conversation Mode (requires RECORD_AUDIO permission.)
· Added ability to view translation results in full screen mode.
What's New in 2.1:
· Text-to-speech (TTS) for Arabic, Korean and Japanese and improved TTS for several other languages.
· Translation to alpha languages: Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Georgian, Latin, Urdu.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Google»:
Google Wallet Google Wallet - Get ready to tap, pay, and save with Google Wallet, the app that makes your Android phone your wallet
Listen Listen- Listen from Google Labs. Search thousands of audio feeds for breaking news, subscribe to favorites and manage with Google Reader on your desktop. Then listen to streaming items or download for later. Keep informed while commuting, exercising, gardening, cleaning and more..
Google Voice (Android) Google Voice (Android) - Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number. Listen to voicemail and read transcripts. Currently only available in the US.
IMPORTANT: You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls
Google Sky Map (Android) Google Sky Map (Android) turns your Android device into a window on the night sky.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bugfix.
What's New in 1.6
Blogger (Android) Blogger (Android) - Experience the official version of the Blogger app.
You can easily publish posts with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them.
Blogging on the go is made easy with the Blogger app
Google Maps (Android) Google Maps - Now you can get business locations, maps and directions while you're on the go. And it's all free.
· Navigation: Free, voice-guided GPS navigation system using GPS with Google Maps
· Places: Find nearby places and see hours, reviews, etc
Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S - This update allows you to video or voice chat with your friends, family and colleagues right from your Android phone, whether they are on their compatible Android tablet or phone, or using Gmail with Google Talk on their computer. You can make calls over a 3G or 4G data network (if your carrier supports it) or over Wi-Fi
Google Listen (Android) Google Listen (Android) - Search thousands of audio feeds for breaking news, subscribe to favorites and manage with Google Reader on your desktop. Then listen to streaming items or download for later. Keep informed while commuting, exercising, gardening, cleaning and more..
Google Now Launcher Google Now Launcher - Google Now Launcher is a home screen replacement that offers quick access to Google Search. The app allows you to find anything on the internet or on your Android device right from the home screen of your smartphone or tablet.
You can type in your search queries directly or you can use your voice to tell Google Search what to do
Renaixenca Translator Renaixenca Translator - Autodetects language of one or several phrases and translates them to one of more than 50 possible languages. Uses Google Language Detection and Translator API. Note: Languages with special characters are only supported if your Android device has the fonts installed. New version includes more languages like Swahili, Welsh, Yiddish, Malay, ..
myTranslator myTranslator is a translation application based on Google Translate API. Supports 58 language pairs. You can send the translated text via SMS, email, TweetDeck, IM, etc
Dictionary.com Dictionary.com- The Dictionary.com app delivers trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com. The app includes phonetic and audio pronunciations, spelling suggestions and our popular Word of the Day
MacDroid Translator MacDroid Translator - Autodetects language of one or several phrases and translates them to one of more than 50 possible languages. Uses Google Language Detection and Translator API. Note: Languages with special characters are only supported if your Android device has the fonts installed. New version includes more languages like Swahili, Welsh, Yiddish, Malay, ..
iTranslate A universal TRANSLATOR for Android! A universal TRANSLATOR for Android! Update: Now with Text to Speech !
TransMate Translate text between 63 languages, from your pocket, on the go, instantly
TransZilla Translator TransZilla Translator is free translator which uses Google Translate.
The translator supports more than 50 languages.
Use translator for words, sentences translation.
Type text in translator and click GO
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Google Translate (Android):
Date: 19 Oct 15
Date: 26 Jan 14
how we can download this software
Date: 16 Dec 13
Date: 25 Nov 13
Date: 13 Nov 13
Date: 19 Sep 13
!! paano ba ito e downlaod ang google translate? tnx po!
Date: 29 Aug 13
Date: 24 Aug 13
i think best
Date: 19 Aug 13
Date: 16 Aug 13
i very nice
Date: 16 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jun 13
Date: 2 Jun 13
Date: 3 Apr 13
Date: 20 Jan 13
i need it this dic
Date: 4 Jan 13
Date: 18 Oct 12
Date: 10 Jun 12
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
Date: 26 Sep 11
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS