Gin Rummy - The ever-popular card game Gin Rummy comes to Android!
Smooth, Fun & Free
The ever-popular card game comes to Android! Play Gin Rummy against the computer. 5 different computer opponents to choose from, each with their own playing styles and individual strategies. Optimized for various screen sizes so it's fun and easy to play.
- Easy options to sort your cards. Tap the Sort Hand button to sort by Rank, Suit or Meld or you can drag and drop the cards to sort them. Tap “Sort by” to change the sorting method. Auto will sort new cards into your hand automatically.
- 5 Unique Opponents to choose from.
- Play individual matches against your opponents or play a tournament to match your skills against each opponent in turn. See “Game Type” in the Options menu.
- Options for Sound, Deadwood count and more!
- Statistics to track your wins, scores, hand results and more. Filter by opponent and/or by date!
- Pick up an accidental discard if opponent has not acted yet.
- Rating system so you can measure your skills and track your progress.
- Strategy section in Help.
- Smooth gameplay.
- Hours of entertainment!
Gin Rummy is a terrific game that you're sure to enjoy.
* Ad Supported so we can continue to bring you great games for FREE. Permissions are needed for the ads.
1) How are the opponents unique?
Each opponent has different strategies and goal. The higher level opponents are more likely to knock, whereas the lower levels prefer to play for gin. Higher level opponents rarely pick up cards from the discard pile to avoid revealing their hand. And just like the real-life pros, the highest level opponents keep track of discards to know which cards are still “live”.
2) Do the opponents cheat?
Absolutely not! They don't get better cards, they can not see your hand. How would that be fun for you, our valued customer?
3) How are the cards dealt?
Cards are dealt randomly, just as if you were using a real deck.
4) So why am I not winning?
Gin Rummy is a complicated game. While easy to learn, it requires a lot of skill and strategy to master. Check out the “Strategy” section under Help for some valuable tips and tricks.
5) But sometimes the opponent knocks right away.
In any card game there is also a lot of luck. If you play for a while, you'll get your share of lucky hands too!
6) Why didn't my game download?
Occasionally there are glitches that interrupt a download and cause it to fail. Usually if you just try again it will work fine. If not, you may want to clear the Market cache by going to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Market -> Clear Cache AND Force Stop.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Tesseract Mobile»:
Speed Card Free Get rid of all of your cards before the computer opponent. The opponent gets faster after each level!Cards can be moved to the center piles if the rank is one higher or lower. Any card can go on a WILD
Solitaire Free Pack So many fun and unique varieties of solitaire & patience with more added all the time. Many you won't find anywhere else! This is the best free solitaire app on the market and it just keeps getting better!
Briscola Relax playing Briscola matches on your Android device!
Absolute Pazaak Absolute Pazaak is the famous Pazaak card game known from Star Wars games brought to your Android device
Ace solitaire card game Enjoy the most popular card game ever - Solitaire.
In the game of Solitaire your goal is to place all the cards in each suit in stacks of descending suit sequence.
Place the card in Ace,Two,Three,...... sequence
Red Poker Club Play Texas Holdem online with friends and other users worldwide
MatchUp : Exercise your Memory Match'Em all ! Exercise your Memory Exercice your Memory with the latest game from Magma Mobile: Match Up. MatchUp is a card game designed for two people, although single player modes are available. Cards are laid out in a grid face down, and players take turns flipping pairs of cards over
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Comments on Gin Rummy:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS