HDR Camera - Capture high quality HDR images in full resolution
Capture high quality High Dynamic Range images:
- Full resolution
- Take HDR image in one tap
- HDR image fused and tone-mapped on device within seconds
- Don't have to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects and de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
What's New in This Release:
· stability fixes for Android kitkat
· vf brightness fixed on some devices
· added shutter button
· added last shot image thumbnail (click for sharing and gallery)
· shooting by tapping arbitrary screen location is disabled (use shutter button, or re-enable in advanced settings)
· proper support for landscape-oriented devices (tablets): orientation fixed, better UI.
· workaround for devices with incorrectly-rotated viewfinder (check 'broken vf rotation' option in advanced settings)
· stability fixes
What's New in 2.28:
· all 3rd-party ads removed
· minor UI improvements
· stability fixes
What's New in 2.26:
· support for front-facing camera
· better tone-mapping, especially in presence of moving objects
· translated to Korean
· crashes fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Almalence»:
Night Camera Capture high quality images in low light: - No blur, no noise! - Full resolution. - Advanced low light technique based on multiple exposure fusion
Kittens (Keys) for webkit 800 images of beautiful kittens. Play pictionary with bots. Search robots show pictures. You guess the cat breed. Every download saves a shrub, a can of oil, possibly a dolphin, and one mind.Join the 750,000 plus who have downloaded Keys apps
Postagram Postcards Postagram prints and ships your photos to friends and family as real postcards. Postagram makes it easy to send a printed photo in the mail to yourself, friends or family anywhere in the world
DoubleShot You would never lose your best shot! Do you ever get irritated while switching camera mode between photo and video? "DoubleShot" is an application that allow user to take a photo or a video without changing its mode
OMG Selfie - Snap, Edit, Share OMG SELFIES - Turn every selfie into OMG perfection! The OMG Selfie Camera app is the number one way to perfectly enhances the natural beauty of your face the moment you capture the photo
Color Touch Effects Color Touch Effects allows to recolor images and apply cool effects to them. You can select an image, turn it to gray (or sepia, ..) and bring the color back with your fingers
Action Snap Simple camera app fantastic for capturing action and movement. Take multiple photos and combine ActionSnap supports combining 4 or 9 photos
PhotoSpot Lite PhotoSpot gets you rich information about all the pictures you take