HDR Camera - Capture high quality HDR images in full resolution
Capture high quality High Dynamic Range images:
- Full resolution
- Take HDR image in one tap
- HDR image fused and tone-mapped on device within seconds
- Don't have to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects and de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
What's New in This Release:
· stability fixes for Android kitkat
· vf brightness fixed on some devices
· added shutter button
· added last shot image thumbnail (click for sharing and gallery)
· shooting by tapping arbitrary screen location is disabled (use shutter button, or re-enable in advanced settings)
· proper support for landscape-oriented devices (tablets): orientation fixed, better UI.
· workaround for devices with incorrectly-rotated viewfinder (check 'broken vf rotation' option in advanced settings)
· stability fixes
What's New in 2.28:
· all 3rd-party ads removed
· minor UI improvements
· stability fixes
What's New in 2.26:
· support for front-facing camera
· better tone-mapping, especially in presence of moving objects
· translated to Korean
· crashes fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Almalence»:
Night Camera Capture high quality images in low light: - No blur, no noise! - Full resolution. - Advanced low light technique based on multiple exposure fusion
Postagram Postcards Postagram prints and ships your photos to friends and family as real postcards. Postagram makes it easy to send a printed photo in the mail to yourself, friends or family anywhere in the world
Camera Magic Take lively snapshots. With Camera Magic you will love your phone's camera. * Digital zoom with proper upscaling (not crop like some others) * Timer * Burst
Camera ZOOM FX Composites The ultimate camera Download pack for Camera ZOOM FX = paid app on market GET IT NOW AND SEE WHY EVERYONE’S TALKING ABOUT CAMERA ZOOM FX
Bird Breeds Gallery In this app you could find out that the most beautiful and popular bird breed's photoes. And like you see as below, some rare birds you may not easy to recognize, because these natural tresures were only found in wild
NASA Images Archive The bigest NASA images archive on Android market! More than 60 000 images with full information: title, description, release date, object name, object type, position, distance
Camera360 Ultimate Camera360:Art in Your Hand. The most famous and perfect camera app helps your photo more amazing, funny and interesting
Vignette Demo Vignette: Add film and camera effects to your photos. Add film and camera effects to your photos. • 84 effects & 59 frames • Retro/vintage styles
Funny Face Click-and-Drag to warp faces of your friends or family
DailyRoads Voyager DailyRoads Voyager allows you to continuously record videos and capture photos during your journeys