GOFG (Get On Fat Guy) Sports Computer is a cross platform sports tracker. Supported platforms are Android, Maemo, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile. It is OpenSource and its intention is to support tracking your sports activities using GPS.
What's New in This Release:
· Tracking on a Symbian system should now work
· Introduced a custom folder select dialog
· Average value for speed is now calculated on basis of total distance and total time instead of accumulated speed data
· Added option for Export & Track Folder which can be set using the settings-dialog
What's New in 1.2.0:
· This is a maintenance release and fixes several bugs as well as introduces some new features like a settings and an about dialog
Like it? Share with your friends!
Warning! This application may be not compatible with your device Google Android 1.6
Other Android Freeware of Developer «GOFG Sports Computer»:
Personal Fitness Do you like sports? Excercise? A good and healthy lifestyle? If the answer is yes then you will enjoy having this app with you. Read about fitness, exercise and healthy lifestyle tips in order to improve your quality of life!
Pull Up Pull-up workout routine suitable for beginners to advanced trainers
Noom Weight Loss Coach Noom Weight Loss is a full-featured app for weight loss, combining CardioTrainer, Calorific and Weight Loss Trainer into one easy-to-use package
Bench Press Workout Muscle Media's Bench Press Routine for the Android! This workout is based off of MM2K's popular "Add 50LBS To Your Bench Press" program. Now you do not have to carry around a book of paper and a bunch of charts as this app does it all for you
flachen Bauch Bist Du verwirrt durch die vielen verschiedenen Meinungen in puncto
Fettverbrennung und Fitness?