RunKeeper - Track, measure, and improve your fitness.
RunKeeper uses GPS to track your fitness activities, including distance, time, pace, calories, heart rate, and path traveled on a map.
RunKeeper also provides audio cues, customized interval workouts, manual entry for treadmill and other cardio equipment, integrated RunKeeper FitnessClasses and no advertising.
For more information on heart rate monitors that work with RunKeeper see
What's New in This Release:
· Find the FREE training plan that matches YOUR fitness goals.
· Easily follow your training schedule and crush your workouts with audio coaching.
Updated Me Tab:
· View your workout history and stats, all in one place.
What's New in 4.0:
· New Google Maps: (pro tip) Check out 3D maps by zooming in on a route and drag down with two fingers
· Friend profile pages: Click on a friend's profile picture from the feed to see his or her recent stats, goals, activity history, and personal records
· Added new account permissions for Google+ Login and Signup
What's New in 3.5:
· New look for your historical activities!
· See all activity stats in a single view
· View notes, photos, and friends you've added to workouts
What's New in 3.2.1:
· 6 NEW languages available: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
· View goal progress and new personal bests immediately after your activity
New Elite features:
· Share the start of your activity to Facebook & Twitter from the Start screen
· Insights: View and analyze pace and distance progress over time
· Elite-only badge
What's New in 3.1:
· Night mode - Track your workouts at night (or early morning) with a brand new color scheme
· Target pace workouts - Set a workout target pace and we'll keep you on track with audio cues
· More flexible sharing - Use built-in Android sharing to tell the world about your awesomeness
· Workout audio cues - Find out how you're tracking compared to your planned intervals
· Access to Google Play music - Get your tunes cranking using the Google Play music app
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Squashed bugs from the latest release
What's New in 3.0:
· Visual redesign - Complete visual redesign from the ground up
· In-activity splits - Shows your pace per mile/km or workout interval throughout the activity
· 'Me' tab - Central place in the app to view your goal progress, personal records, and activity tally over time
· Audio cue improvements - More robust audio cues
· Workout reminders - The ability to schedule your next workout when you finish the last one
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «FitnessKeeper Inc.»:
Noom Weight Loss Coach Noom Weight Loss is a full-featured app for weight loss, combining CardioTrainer, Calorific and Weight Loss Trainer into one easy-to-use package
Daily Yoga for Hips and Butt (Free) With all the session designed by our certified yoga instructor, Daily Yoga aims to offer an overall training for both men and women to enjoy physical boost-up and mental refreshment
YourSport Lite YourSport Lite is perfect choice for people who haven't much time to visit the gym or like to train at home.
· Keep your shape, health, good mode and enjoy training with 20 built-in exercises.
· Control your training time.
· View your BMI changes.
· Train with friends or family
LA Fitness Mobile LA Fitness: Keeping fit is not just a fad - itís a way of life. LA Fitness Mobile is now available to anyone with an LA Fitness membership or anyone thinking about getting fit
WorkoutTimer WorkoutTimer - Timing tool for interval training. Ideal for weight training, tabata, MMA, martial arts, workout, yoga. Automatic voice alerts lets you be aware without an extra partner.
· Set 2 intervals that switch automatically between workout and rest.
· Track workout sets.
· Auto voice alert automatic 10 seconds countdown
Personal Coach Personal Coach - It doesn't matter whether you are on a bike, foot or skis.
Personal Coach is an exercise planner with GPS logger which monitors, calculates and saves exercise parameters:
· exercise route shown on map
· calories burnt
The results, including route in KML format, can be sent by email
Building Muscle & Strength Work on your body, strengthen your muscles and make the change in your life! You will not only feel better but also look better!!
Stretch Exercises Stretch Exercises It does not have to involve a huge time commitment, but stretching can end up giving you huge results!Suffering from constant backaches and waist pains? Always feeling energies drained after a day’s work? Or caught in low spirits with too much pressure? A regular stretching program can bring about more benefits than you have imagined
Sit Up Sit Up is a program designed to help you improve your abdominal strength and the amount of sit-ups you can do.
Sit up is like a free personal trainer that helps you to get into a better shape.
Sit up has 6 different difficulty levels from beginner to more advanced trainer. After you have completed one difficulty you should be strong enough to move to the next one
WorkItOut WorkItOut is a mobile application which allows users to track their workouts
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on RunKeeper:
Date: 10 Jul 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS