VidaOne Lifestyle Lite is an app to track your diet, fitness and health, whether you are managing your weight, exercising regularly or tracking a condition.
Developed by VidaOne, which has been developing mobile apps since 1999, Lifestyle includes features asked by thousands of users over the time into a single app.
· Set-up a realistic and healthy diet, and get a clear assessment of your progression.
· Specify daily nutritional limits (e.g. 1000 mg of sodium max) and easily track them with charts.
· Enter meals, including favorites, dishes, search, browse or enter your own food, and view nutrition facts.
· Nutrients tracking (e.g. sodium, calcium, saturated fat, etc.) and you choose which to track.
· Points tracking.
· Enter strength and cardio workouts with all the details you need.
· Use the integrated GPS to record your routes.
· Enter health records, as many times per day as you need.
· Complete journal to track meals, workouts and health records plus daily charts to track diet and nutrients consumption. Plus features to copy one or all meals from one day to another for fast data entry.
· Detailed calendar that shows diet progress and workouts data.
· Plenty of charts to track your calories, meals, points, diet, nutrients (e.g. cholesterol), workouts (e.g. distance duration, ascent, heart rate) and health data (e.g. body weight, body fat, BMI, blood pressure, etc.)
· Personalization (Metric/American), themes, energy calculation tweaks, 12-24H time format, etc.
· Synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness.
· Installation on storage card (when available).
· And so much more!
· The Lite version allows you to get a feel for the app. You can enter all your meals, workouts and health data, and synchronize them with VidaOne Diet & Fitness (if you are using it, but not required). Most of the other features are disabled.
What's New in This Release:
· Added options to copy and delete all meals and workouts from the journal.
· Added a second widget to add a meal from the your Android Home screen.
What's New in 1.1.8:
· Fixed issues with food search.
What's New in 1.1.7:
· Made sure the password is properly handled.
What's New in 1.1.4:
· Added two reports (meals calories, nutrients summary) under Charts.
What's New in 1.0.6:
· Improved synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness 3.8.4 or newer.
What's New in 1.0.1:
· Added option to set a picture for the Today screen (via Today > MENU > Settings > Display > Today)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «VidaOne»:
CardioTrainer CardioTrainer is a mobile fitness application that lets you track and record all of your workout activity with GPS and pedometer. Hear information about speed, distance and pace while you're exercising, and review after you're done to see your route and see how many calories you've burned
LiftPro LiftPro is a powerful application to manage and track your workouts and fitness
Daily Yoga for Toning Abs Daily Yoga is a series of Yoga exercises to train different parts of your body. It aims to offer comprehensive training for both men and women to enjoy a physical boost-up through regular Yoga exercises
Pushup Buddy Pushup Buddy - Press the start button and let Pushup Buddy measure and tell your progress on your pushup workout using the proximity sensor. It detects when you rest between sets and tells you when you have rested long enough and makes a list of all the sets. Workouts are saved so you can compare them any time
Move! Bike Computer Analyze and optimize your training with Move! Bike computer and GPS logger. Can be used in any activity where speed and distance matters (running, skiing, walking etc.). Save your tracks for viewing, analyzing, geocoding. Log your tracks, view them in Google Earth or similar application
HIIT interval training timer Tabata HIIT timer, cycling, running, sprinting, weightlifting, abs, aerobics... Stopwatch for interval cardio training
Office Yoga Office Yoga is a health application for Android users with nine sets of easy yoga movements, which you can practice for relaxation and refreshment. Working at the desk all years round leads to arthral and vertebra diseases. Lack of exercise further causes various health problems such as a bad blood circulation, decreased immunity, etc
SportsTracker (by STL) Share, compare, train and compete in your sport on http://sportstracklive.com Live sports tracking from your android phone http://sportstracklive.com
WorkoutTimer WorkoutTimer - Timing tool for interval training. Ideal for weight training, tabata, MMA, martial arts, workout, yoga. Automatic voice alerts lets you be aware without an extra partner.
· Set 2 intervals that switch automatically between workout and rest.
· Track workout sets.
· Auto voice alert automatic 10 seconds countdown
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on VidaOne Lifestyle Lite:
No support-Does not sync with Android phone
Date: 6 Jan 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS