Jabbroid allows you to take your XMPP/Jabber account on the road. It has many features like avatar support, geoloc, multi user chats and many more.
· Chat state notification: See when you contacts are typing or have left the chat.
· vCard based avatars: Jabbroid can fetch the avatar from your friends vCards. You can limit this function to WiFi.
· User avatar: Jabbroid also supports avatars which are published via PEP and displays them to you.
· Entity capabilities: This little spec helps to reduce traffic while service discovery
· XMPP Ping: Let others “ping” your client.
· Software version: Let others discover what client you are using.
· Stream compression: Let Jabbroid compress the traffic between the server and your phone.
· Multi user chat: Jabbroid supports basic operations for multi user chats
· Delayed delivery: When you receive a message with delay you can see the time when the message was sent
· User location: Publish your location via PEP and let your friends know where you are
· Private XML Storage. Access your bookmarks to multi user chats easily
· Encryption via TLS
· Easy interface. You can “swipe” between several views and between open chats
· Roster Versioning: Reduces time and amount of data to login you into the server
· Multitouch in map view
· User Nickname: If your contacts don’t have already a meaningful nickname Jabbroid adds a meaningful name to your contacts if they announce one
· OTR support
· Create and delete multi user chat bookmarks
· Very efficient background service
· Backup of settings to the SD and to the cloud on Android 2.2
· Installable to the SD
What's New in This Release:
· This version contains some bug fixes, some performance optimizations and one revamped feature. The most important thing for an instant messaging client on a mobile phone is to stay connected and handle connection errors. In the past Jabbroid had to set the number of retries Jabbroid uses to reestablish the connection. But if you think this through, this doesn’t make sense. The user doesn’t care how often his im client tries to reestablish the connection. All he wants is that his im client does reestablish the connection as soon as it is possible. And Jabbroid does now give the user what he wants. Instead of of specifying the amount of reconnection retries you can now tell Jabbroid to “Stay Connected” in the settings. This option is already the default. Only in cases where authentication issues occur (ie. your account was removed from the server) or the server isn’t capable of handling your request (i.e. overloaded or misconfigured) Jabbroid will stop to connect and inform you about what is going on.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Till Klocke»:
Skype mobile on Verizon (Android) Skype mobile on Verizon (Android) - Unlimited Skype-to-Skype calls and IM on Verizon.
· Unlimited Skype-to-Skype calls and Instant messaging without using your plan minutes
· Receive and make Skype calls anytime, anywhere in the US
msg msg - send and receive unlimited short messages for free.
· Saves You Money. Instead of texting, just msg your family and friends - it's unlimited and it's FREE!
· Message Threads: Entire conversation is shown when reading and replying to a message.
· Group Messaging: Send a message to a group of people easily
BlackBerry Messenger BBM BBM brings you together in the moment with friends and family through instant chats, voice calls, picture sharing, voice notes and more. Download the official version of BBM from BlackBerry now
Palringo (Android) Palringo (Android) - Palringo is a popular mobile group messaging service with a large active community of over 300,000 social groups. Send instant text, picture, and voice (Push-to-Talk) messages to friends, groups of friends, social groups, or anyone on any mobile device, PC, or Mac
GO SMS Facebook Chat plug-in GO SMS Facebook Chat plug-in - A free and convenient Facebook Chat plug-in of GO SMS Pro.
This is a free and convenient GO SMS Facebook Chat plug-in; it integrate well with GO SMS Pro, making good use of the amazing facilities in GO SMS Pro, such as themes, chat/list style, searching, backup&restore, and etc
QIP Mobile Messenger (Android) QIP Mobile Messenger (Android) - QIP Mobile is a mobile version of the popular messenger QIP, which is used by more than 20 million people in Russia and abroad.
Users can send each other messages via protocols: QIP, Jabber, Google Talk, Facebook, Vkontakte, LiveJournal, Yandex Online, Mail.ru Agent and ICQ
Talk Round Talk Round - What do we need? Facebook? Twitter? Youtube? No, we only need to talk, actually, we just want to get the information of others, yes, just talk round the world, talk to people.
In this application, you can talk with thousands of people round the earth without login or friends or other tiresome steps, ok, just talk, get the message, and send yours
fring fring gives you FREE Video Calls, voice calls & chat to friends over 3G and WiFi (Video calls only on capable devices).
Communicate with friends in the fring network and other supported services: MSN Messenger, GTalk, Twitter, SIP, Yahoo!, AIM & ICQ
PingChat! (Android) PingChat! (Android) brings the ultimate cross-platform messaging experience for Android, BlackBerry and iPhone!
Send unlimited texts, photos, videos, voice notes, and have group conversations. Receive messages instantly with push notifications and see message receipts
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Jabbroid:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS