Skitch (Android) - Calling Skitch for Android addictively fun is an understatement. It's the perfect way to quickly draw attention to anything in a picture; take a snapshot of something awesome, draw an arrow and add a caption, then post the image on Twitter or Facebook. When you're at a conference, snap a picture of the people you meet, annotate it with their names and save it into Evernote. Quickly sketch out a map, diagram or unicorn! Get it now, it's free!
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
What's New in 2.6.1:
· PDF Bug fixes
What's New in 2.5.0:
· View PDF documents in Skitch, then try a free 30-day preview of PDF support to mark them up and share your ideas.
· Purchase Annotation features in app or get full access as an Evernote Premium user.
· Stamps help you give feedback more quickly
· Includes Plain Text option for filling out forms and other documents.
· Sign in to sync and save Skitch images to your Evernote account
· An improved cropping tool that lets you be more precise.
· Bug fixes and stability improvements
· Fix for a crash
What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Added Romanian language
What's New in 2.0.6:
· Added Right to Left text support for Right to Left languages to the text annotation tool
· Added the ability to draw dots with the pen tool
· Added an update check to make sure you have a current version of Evernote for Android if needed
· New languages: Arabic & Romanian
· Assorted bug fixes
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· The Pen tool is smoother, faster, and more responsive
· Updates to content scaling make annotations fit more closely with your images
· Hold & Lock feature allows you to lock the current tool
· Easier access to settings with a new icon on the home view
· Intelligent tool tips
· Improved Move tool usability
· Numerous other improvements make the app smoother to use and more stable
· If you are an existing user, you can adjust the behavior of your tools in the app Settings
What's New in 2.0.4:
· Ability to set your default notebook for all Skitch notes
· Ability to title note and change destination notebook
· Skitch no longer requires an SD card
· Two-finger pan support
· Improved photo handling
· Ability to manually turn off auto-grouping ('wet ink') for faster rendering (found under options)
· Various bug fixes and performance enhancements.
What's New in 2.0.3:
· Tweak line curves to improve smoothing
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.0.01:
· Completely redesigned interface
· Full Evernote sync when the Evernote app is installed
· New tools: Pixelate and Highlighter
· Improved integration with the Evernote app
· View and edit Skitch Notes made using Skitch on other platforms
What's New in 1.4.45:
· Automatic switching for 'Force GPU Rendering' enabled for devices without full GPU rendering support
What's New in 1.4.45:
· Various localization and stability enhancements
· Draw on Map includes loading progress
· Accepts images via Android 'View' intents
What's New in 1.4.31:
· Draw on maps: Sketch and share a route or point out a location
· Save images to your SD card
· Easily move and resize text around without switching tools
What's New in 1.3.04:
· Cropping images
· New smoother drawing
· New ability to rotate objects and text using two fingers
· Improved multi-select dragging
· Improved image quality when sharing
· Help available now (English)
· Various bug fixes affecting color and size popup
· Stability improvements for low-memory devices
What's New in 1.0.38:
· Improved Evernote-Skitch integration
· Enabled moving Skitch to the SD Card
· New touch-and-slide interaction on toolbar button to trigger popover
· Skitch version is added to Settings
· Improved note titles when sharing to Evernote
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «EverNote Corporation»:
Evernote (Android) Evernote (Android) is an easy-to-use, free application that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go
Fantastic 3D View Fantastic 3D View - A stereogram is an optical illusion of depth created from flat, two-dimensional image or images. By decoupling eye convergence from focusing operations, a viewer is able to trick the brain into seeing a 3D scene
Fotolr Photo Studio Fotolr Photo Studio - Use this app to make some amazing picture effects in less than one minute.
Fotolr Photo Studio (Fotolr PS) is a photo processing App which has many powerful and useful functions,.
This software includes 22 functions that are often used in image processing, and has almost all the photo editing functions and photo effects
CoolFace: Beauty Free CoolFace: Beauty Free - I become beautiful than anyone else!
The CoolFace app can turn you into a beautiful women or handsome man. It uses your finger to do plastic surgery. Including the beautification of your eyes, nose, mouth, etc., it makes you beautiful than anyone else!
This app supports any frontal face photos.
TouchRetouch Free Remove unwanted content from your photos easily! TouchRetouch Free is an award-winning photo editor that allows you to remove unwanted content or objects from any photo, using just your finger and your phone
Beauty Studio - Photo Editor Beauty Studio - Photo Editor - The Beauty Studio is a great tool to make-up photos on your Android phone.
- Beauty Shot
- Miniature Effect (Tilt & Shift Lens Effect)
- Vignetting Effect
- Fish-eye Lens Effect
When you are taking pictures with your Android camera, you'll always feel like something is missing
AndWobble Free AndWobble adds 3D bouncing effects to any image.
Choose any image from your phone gallery or capture photo using camera.
Define wobbling areas and shake your phone to see them bounce.
You can drag wobbles to make them bounce in any direction.
Next, create home screen widgets with your favorite images to easily preview saved effects
Funny Face Click-and-Drag to warp face of your friends or family. Take a photo or load a picture, warp the face or image, save and email to your friends. Come and see all the funny face rank!
Phone Sketch Lite Phone Sketch Lite - If you want to turn your portrait into a painting, a sketch or an artistic drawing, Phone Sketch will do the job in just a few seconds. Different styles are available (16 in total): pencil sketch, pen and ink drawing, various painting renderings. Create stunning images and email them to your friends
mytubo Mytubo - sharing life with effects Note: it's better to email us the issue/bug you're experiencing. If you just post it in the review, we have not way to contact you for the detail of the problem, then it's hard for us to fix that for you
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Skitch (Android):
Date: 27 Jul 13
Date: 10 Jan 13
Date: 3 Nov 12
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS