MyLifeOrganized is an easy-to-use, yet powerful and intuitive, to-do list and task manager. Designed to strike a balance between the simple and the complex, MyLifeOrganized succeeds where competitors have failed! Using an unlimited task hierarchy and the ability to focus on subsections, MyLifeOrganized allows you to build a task management system to suit your needs.
Break down large tasks to achieve a collection of reasonably sized actions that are easy and unambiguous. Organize your tasks into projects and assign contexts. If required, set a due date, priority, and dependency. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and prepares a simple task list containing only those next actions which require your immediate attention. This list is updated automatically once you complete a task, change context or move to another location.
Sync wirelessly with the world-class Windows Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized* to add even more power to your task management. You can sync using Wi-Fi or the Cloud service. Using the MLO Cloud service**, you can sync with multiple computers at home and the office and share a single task list or collaborate with other people.
Although this is a fully featured BETA version of MyLifeOrganized, some features are still in development. You can use the beta version for free until the final product is released. Once the final version has been released, you will have the choice of continuing to use MyLifeOrganized for free in Lite mode, or purchasing a license key to unlock the full feature set. In either case your data will be preserved after the upgrade. Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on Android Market.
- Hierarchical to-do list: Organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions.
- Next Actions: Automatically display only your next actions in views such as Active by Context or Active by Project.
- Specially designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®)
- MLO Smart To-Do Sorting based on Computed-Score Priority
- Filtering of actions by context
- Inbox for rapid task entry
- Recurring and regenerating tasks
- Starred tasks: Highlight your important tasks
- Zoom: Concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
- Dependency: Complete the tasks in a specific order
- Nearby view: Get a list of actions for your current GPS location (coming soon)
- Bookmarks: Jump quickly to any branch in your task outline
- Collaborate with other people using the MLO Cloud service**
- Sync with MyLifeOrganized for Windows* using the MLO Cloud sync service ** or via Wi-Fi sync.
- Templates for various task management systems from GTD® to FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow are included in MyLifeOrganized for Windows to help you start quickly with your own task management system.
*MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop task manager sold separately. Professional version 3.5.9 or higher required.
**MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to wirelessly sync your tasks between different MyLifeOrganized platforms.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THIS BETA
1. Please do not give us one-star review because there is no widget, reminders or other feature yet. We are working to improve the application and you will see new features very soon. We need time to design new features the right way.
2. You can purchase a low cost Cloud Sync subscription to synchronize and backup your tasks using Internet connection from anywhere. Alternatively you can use free Wi-Fi sync to synchronize wirelessly with MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop installed on a PC connected to your LAN (version 3.5.9 or higher required).
3. Current beta is stable, however if you see any errors please report the crash logs.
4. Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on Android Market.
FEATURES CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT
- UI improvements
- Automatic sync with cloud
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «mylifeorganized.net»:
The Bucket List Keep track of your Life To-Do/Bucket List. See what others put in their lists. What would you like to do before you die (kick the bucket)?
Phone Schedule Phone Schedule is a tool that allows you to create a list of tasks, which you want to automatically run at specific times
Springpad Springpad makes it easy to save notes, products and places you want to rememberSpringpad is a free application that makes it quick and easy to take notes and save anything you want to remember in one place
Cozi Family Organizer Free shared family calendar and lists. Voted #1 Productivity App For Moms. Cozi makes your phone the ultimate family organizer with a centralized calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and a family journal the whole family can share on the go
OI Shopping List OI Shopping list lets you keep track of your shopping items. You can also use it for other kinds of check lists, for example for ToDo lists or party guest lists.
· Add items, mark items, clean up list.
· Create new lists, delete lists.
· Pick different themes
GPSTasks A task management application for Android with GPS integration
TodoToday for Remember the Milk TodoToday is a simple todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Remember The Milk (RTM).
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing only the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks
TodoToday for Voo2do TodoToday for Voo2do is a simple task manager application to show just the current due and overdue tasks from Voo2do.com
This product uses the Voo2do API but is not endorsed or certified by Voo2do
Due to limitations with the Voo2do.com API, task updates and creation of new tasks is not supported
isa-AuTodos isa-AuTodos is an app which support recording audio as todo item, avoiding typing on your phone, which is more suitable for phone users.
· Recording audio avoid boring typing.
· Add text tags to identify todo
· Desktop app widget
· Reminder service
· Separated list show todos and done items
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on MyLifeOrganized:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS