ProxyDroid is an application that can help you to set the proxy (http / socks4 / socks5) on your Android device.
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICE FIRST
TIP: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
ProxyDroid is an open source software and distributed with many other open source projects. ProxyDroid features:
· Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
· Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
· Individual proxy for only one or several apps
· Multiple profiles support
· Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
· Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
· Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
· Bypass custom IP address
· DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
· PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
What's New in This Release:
· UPDATE: add HTTP-Tunnel mode, users from Iran with proxifier working on their PC can try this mode.
What's New in 2.6.0:
· UPDATE: new DNS cache module
· UPDATE: enhanced UI for ICS
· FIX: problems with auto connecting function
What's New in 2.5.0:
· FIX: some bugs fixed
· UPDATE: A new option for bypassing selected apps instead of proxying them
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Max Lv»:
GAE Proxy GAE Proxy is a GAppProxy / WallProxy / GoAgent client for Android.
Now, use Google App Engine as a HTTP / HTTPS proxy. For more information, please visit the project home.
BEFORE YOU START
1. ROOT your android devices. For non-root or non-iptables users, only works in the built-in browser.
2. Install latest Busybox (Optional, if you know what it is)
GAE Proxy Runtime Module GAE Proxy Runtime Module - Runtime Module for GAE Proxy - a GAppProxy / WallProxy / GoAgent client for Android.
WARNING: DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP, UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS
SSH Tunnel SSH Tunnel is a SSH tunnel app for Android. With this app and a configured server (typically configured with sshd and nginx / squid), you can easily browse internet through a SSH tunnel on your Android devices.
1. To set proxy for the entire system or individual apps, you MUST ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
ASTRO SMB Module ASTRO SMB Module - Adds SMB (Windows) networking to the ASTRO File Manager. It allows browsing, copy, paste, etc. of files on a Windows or SAMBA server. Only works through ASTRO. No icon will be added
3G Watchdog 3G Watchdog. Guarding you against costly Internet overages. 3G Watchdog data counter monitors your Mobile Internet (3G/Edge/GPRS) data usage, shows a status icon (green/orange/red) in the notif bar and a detailed report page. Widget (2 sizes)
DynDNS DynDNS assigns a fixed domain name to your Android phone even though the IP address can change.
It uses the standard Dynamic DNS process specification.
You will need an account with DynDNS.com or one of the many other providers of this service.
More information is available on the application's website
AndFTP AndFTP is a FTP/SFTP client for for Android-powered phones. It allows managing several FTP servers. It comes with both a device file browser and a FTP file browser. It provides download and upload features with resume support. Use device menu to rename, delete, copy, set permissions and create folders
DCU Mobile PC Branch DCU's Mobile PC Branch gives you easy access to many PC Branch functions from your Android phone. All you need is a phone running the Android OS (including the wireless service plan), your DCU Member Number, and your password
OpenVPN Settings OpenVPN Settings is an Android application. Its purpose is to start, stop and monitor the state of OpenVPN tunnels in a style very similar to WiFi Settings application that comes with Android.
· UI similar to Wi-Fi settings;
· Restart tunnel when connectivity changes (e.g
HTTP Client HTTP Client - This app allows you to make HTTP requests to any web services on the net. It supports GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests. Headers and parameters also available for customization
zaTelnet Light ZaTelnet Light is a Telnet client for Google Phone. It also emulates terminal VT100 (basically enough for working with Midnight Commander and others console programs).
A light protocol client, designed for network system administrators, end users and web designers, working with Unix/Linux/BSD systems
Droid Wall Droid Wall - Android Firewall is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall. It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on ProxyDroid:
Date: 18 Mar 13
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS