With the Ambling BookPlayer you can automatically download hundreds of free audiobooks. It supports chapter based navigation with full chapter titles, seamless and automatic handling of many audio files as a single audiobook, quick jump navigation buttons, and play history tracking with undo and redo.
This is the Lite edition of the Ambling BookPlayer.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a problem where the BlueTooth media buttons could revert back to the default music player after another application temporarily took the audio focus.
· When deleting audio files the .nomedia and image files are now removed, and the directory is deleted if it is empty.
· An issue where starting the player sometimes went to the library screen instead of the play controls for the current book was fixed.
What's New in 2.12:
· Improved the appearance and functionality of the library screen and many of the other screens.
· Improved handling of screen rotations while viewing the library or books that can be downloaded.
· Added code to work around the seek issue on phones running an Android OS with the audio position seek problem.
What's New in 2.11:
· The Lite edition now supports SD card playback with only a trial reminder each 10 minutes. Pressing play continues the playback.
· m4b audio files are now supported.
· Added formatting for large tablet displays.
· The library list display is much faster.
· Fixed several problems with playing some types of audio files.
· Fixed Android 3.x Bluetooth play/pause handling, a preference setting issue, and screen rotation issues while playing samples or recording/playing bookmark notes.
What's New in 2.10:
· Fixed an issue where the player could sometimes seek to the wrong position in a file.
· Fixed a couple of issues related to if the player should start playing when the headset is plugged in.
· Player now resumes after a phone call that was started with the Bluetooth voice dialer.
· Book Reload now handles the new file size being smaller than the old one.
What's New in 2.08:
· Fixed a problem where the started listening to a book messages were mistakenly being posted to Facebook multiple times.
· You will need to disable and then reenable the Facebook integration in the Preference settings so that you are prompted to authenticate to Facebook again before the player will post new Facebook events
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Ambling Books»:
FBReader (Android) FBReader is an e-book reader for the Android platform. It is a clone of the FBReader book reader written in Java.
FBReaderJ supports epub, oeb and fb2(.zip) file formats. Visit 5 popular network libraries for a large set of e-books. Download and read a book directly from the program! Or put a file manually into /sdcard/Books directory
SCViewer (Scan-manga viewer) Smart comics Viewer is a lightweight image viewer. [Main features] - Supports JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG - Open ZIP, CBZ, RAR, CBR
iSiloX iSiloX converts content to the iSilo document format for reading with iSilo.
What's New in This Release:
Version 5.18 adds the following new features:
· Added support for generating registration codes keyed to the device ID.
· Added support for generating 18-character extended registration codes.
Ragecomic Reader Rage Comic Reader delivers FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU comics to your android. Featuring reddit's best comics: rage guy, trollface, melvin, me gusta, forever alone, and more. AKA: rage faces, troll face, rageface, angry face, coolface, f7u12 Problem? Tell us about it
AozoraYomite AozoraYomite: Comfortable AOZORA BUNKO reader. AozoraYomite (ver. 0.9.8.16) is a reader app for contens provided by Aozora Bunko ( http://www.aozora.gr.jp/)
Hunky Punk Hunky Punk is an interactive fiction manager and interpreter for Android, aimed to be a comprehensive multi-interpreter similar to Gargoyle, with metadata and story management support. Currently Z-Code stories are supported and metadata is fetched from IFDb
Ebook Reader Ebook Reader by S4BB Limited.Note: Can only be used with S4BB ebooks
nookReader nookReader - gReader is an application to format Google Reader items for reading on the nook.
For gReader to operate successfully, you need a file named 'reader.settings' in a '/system/media/sdcard/.settings/' directory (you'll need to create '.settings') which contains your username on the first line, and your password on the second line
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on Ambling BookPlayer Lite:
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS