SugarSync is the easiest way to access files from all your computers (Mac/PC). View, edit, and share files, sync to the SD card, stream music/videos, and upload photos. Newly re-architectured for easier navigation, plus e-mail auto-fill and transfer status.
· Remote file access and browsing: Retrieve and view files from any computer in your SugarSync account.
· Local file management: You can browse and upload files stored directly on the phone. Allows you to copy and paste files to other folders, create new folders, rename files and folders, etc.
· On demand synchronization: Edit files directly on your phone (requires separate document editor application); SugarSync will detect file changes and prompt you to upload revisions back to the cloud and other computers.
· Shared folders: Send files and folders (small or large) to anyone and collaborate on projects through Shared Folders.
· Powerful Photo features: Browse photos stored on your computers in large or small format and directly upload photos taken with your Android camera phone
What's New in This Release:
· Matches the simple design of the SugarSync 2.0 desktop and web apps.
· Cloud search enables you to search for files across all your computers
· Sync folders from the SD card to SugarSync
· Beautiful photo gallery with larger thumbnails
· Thumbnail images for popular video file formats
· Improved performance and battery life optimization
What's New in 3.6:
· Fixed font sizing issues on low resolution devices (e.g., Samsung Intercept and Huawei IDEOS U8150).
· Fixed crashing issue on Android v1.6 (older devices running Donut).
· Added ability to sync shared folders (folders shared with you) to your Android device.
· Significant improvements to file syncing engine for better handling of large folders.
· Added easier access to files that have been synced locally when your Android device is offline.
What's New in 3.5.1:
· Easily share files and entire folders to your friends on Facebook, email, SMS, and more.
· Select multiple items at once. We support batch operations!
· Copy, move, and delete files or folders.
· Earn free storage in the app.
· Do stuff faster with our new Quick Actions menu.
· View your account storage usage.
· Use it on Ice Cream Sandwich. We now support it.
· Rename how your device appears in SugarSync.
· See fewer bugs.
What's New in 3.3.2:
· Added French language support.
What's New in 3.2.3:
· Duplicate files are no longer created on upload failures or lost network connections
· AutoSync now restarts automatically, even if your Android device restarts
· Improved handling of documents if there is a default viewing app
What's New in 3.2:
· AutoSync Photos: Instantly backs up photos taken using the devices camera to your computers
· AutoSync Folders: Two-way automatic sync for data synced locally to your device. Changes you make to files sync automatically. Files synced to your device are always up to date, even when offline
· Brand new Help section
· Simplified menu layout
· Better performance and stability
What's New in 3.1.1:
· Japanese localization
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «Sharpcast»:
Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) for Android Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) - Use your mobile phone to browse, explore and manage files of any Bluetooth ready device! Download, upload, explore, create and delete files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, music player and so on; using an easy and intuitive user-interface
PCFileSync PCFileSync is an Android application to wirelessly synchronize file content of pre-defined directory on your Windows OS based PC with directory on your phone using CIFS/SMB protocol. · Automatic sync
· High transfer speed
· 5 sync modes
· App to SDcard for android 2
ClearSync Calendars & Contacts An integrated multiple calendars and contacts solution for Android, PCs, the web, other smartphones. Share calendars and contacts lists with anyone
GDocs GDocs is a simple notepad that can view, edit and sync documents from your Google Docs account. It allows you create, import/export and send documents
Cellica Database for Android Cellica Database for Android - Read and write to your desktop databases without any programming changes. Quickest and easiest way to go paperless. Read and Write to any desktop side database Wirelessly with your Android phone/Tablet(3G, GPRS, EDGE or Wi-Fi)
ClockSync ClockSync - Operator not supporting time synchronization via NITZ? Device clock lags or runs forward? There is a solution for this issue! ClockSync is an Android application which can actually synchronize the device time with atomic time using NTP over GPRS/EDGE/3G/WiFi connection
mSync MSync backs up you files, contacts, settings. Sync multiple mobile devices
Android Manager WiFi Android Manager WiFi is the first Wireless PC (Windows) Sync Tool in Android Market. With Android Manager, you can manage your handset data easily and wireless sync with your PC via WiFi technology. Including contacts, messages, photos, music, video, applications and calendar
Upvise Mobile Contacts Upvise Mobile Contacts, lets you manage your contacts from your web browser and get them automatically on your phone. Type in some contact information in your mobile when you meet someone, and it is automatically uploaded to your web account at http://www.upvise.com/ . With the Contacts app, your contacts are always in sync between your mobile and your web account
CTLiveSync Android program to sync Windows Live contacts
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on SugarSync (Android):
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS