VitalPlayer - VitalPlayer supports almost all video and audio codecs.
This powerful software codecs provide smooth quality video.
*If you want to reduce program size, please download VitalPlayer Neon(cortex-A8 Devices only).
*Works on Android 2.3 now.(Nexus S)
*If it can not play, please set the software codec(setting -> decode mode -> software codec or movie file long press).
** Unknown error -18 solution **
1. Move all the apps back to phone
2. Put your microSD into a card reader
3. Delete .android_secure folder.
- System mode play(hardware codec use)
- SMI,SRT support
- Brightness control
- Resume play previously
- Gray screen(software codec only)
- Various font size & color & type
- Screen capture(software codec only)
- Screen Lock/Unlock
- File send (mail, twitter, facebook, bluetooth etc.)
- Streaming support(http, rtsp)
*VitalPlayer Pro added
. During playback setting
- Screen Color (Gray, Red, Green, Blue)
- Seek Interval
- Screen Orientation
- Font Type
- Font Color
- Font Size
. During playback functions
- Hardware brightness control
- Software brightness control
- Subtitles sync control
This app works on ARMv6/ARMv7.
But the ARMv6 performance is low because of CPU(528MHz).(ex. wildfire, hero ,etc.)
The ffmpeg of LGPL is used for VitalPlayer.
mVideoPlayer mVideoPlayer - Video player for the Android platform.
Video formats supported: mp4, m4v and 3gp.
Things you need to Know
Subtitles must have the same name as your video file and be placed in the same directory if mVideoPlayer should find it.
To enable full screen video playback, long press the screen while a video is playing
1by1 Small, fast and handy audio player for Android
AndroidMC AndroidMC (Android Media Center) is an audio/video player and image viewer
Astro Player Advanced audio and video player for Android smartphone and tablets, featuring audiobooks and podcasts support, equalizer, album art downloader, adjustable playback speed
MoboPlayer MoboPlayer - Watch any of your videos on an Android phone without conversion, anytime and anywhere
RockPlayer RockPlayer is an optimized video player for Android which supports almost all video formats including DivX, avi, mkv, rmvb, etc.
· No more transcoding: Nevertheless avi, rmvb, flv or mkv, RockPlayer plays almost any format as on your PC. With its innovative features, RockPlayer will reform your video experience on mobile devices
MoboPlayer Codec for ARMV7VFP3 MoboPlayer Codec for ARMV7VFP3 - MoboPlayer Codec (FFMpeg) for ARM V7_VFPV3
Just Plugin. You must install MoboPlayer First.
Please DO NOT install this, if MoboPlayer works well.
MPlayer (Android) MPlayer - Port of the famous Linux media player MPlayer to Android.
Download subtitle file and extract to /sdcard for osd and subtitles.
· Support all subtitle format.
· Proper audio video sync.
· Uses libfaad2 and libmad for aac and mp3 decoding