Free Google Android 2.0 #1 Advise me App Download

Search by Device
My Device

Kids  Puzzle & Logic  Instant Messengers & Chats  Browsers  Social Networks & Blogs  GPS  Keyboard Extensions & Lock  Comedy & Fun  Video Players  Browser Addons & Search  Phone & Mobile  Shopping  Arcade  File management  Action & Shooting  Audio Players  Racing  Synchronization  Antivirus  VoIP  Audio 
Search by Category
Business & Profession
Dictionary & Translator
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation

#1 Advise me

Sponsored Links:

#1 Advise me
Version: 1.0

Platforms: Android

Categories: Entertainment

Upload Date: 12 Oct 10

Developer: Alexander Radzhabov

Distribution Type: Freeware

Downloads: 1233

File Size: 361 Kb
Free Download #1 Advise me 

Rating: 2.6/5 (Total votes: 24)

Sponsored Links:

#1 Advise me- Not sure what to do today (work, party..) or need general advice (yes, no ..) - just swipe your finger to the direction you like and you will get advice. Press menu button to switch decision maker.

Like it? Share with your friends!   

Other Android Freeware of Developer «Alexander Radzhabov»:

Simply Dice 3D LiteSimply Dice 3D Lite
Roll up to 6 dices
#2 Advise me#2 Advise me
Not sure what to do (buy, sell, hold..) or need general advice (yes, no ..) - just swipe your finger to the direction you like and you will get advice. Press menu button to switch decision maker
Joke Alarm liteJoke Alarm lite
Make your friends and collegues crazy - schedule joke sounds (built in and your own)
Twister Assistant LiteTwister Assistant Lite
With this app you do not need a spinner anymore. Now you have your personal voice assistant for the game
Flex Dice 3DFlex Dice 3D
Create and roll 3d cubes with your OWN design based on photos from contacts or images on your phone
Decision Makers 3D N in 1 LiteDecision Makers 3D N in 1 Lite
Set of decision makers in your pocket
GottaGo LiteGottaGo Lite
The application emulates incoming call at scheduled time

» show all

Similar Applications:

Yo Mama JokesYo Mama Jokes
A great collection of yo mama jokes
Bumper StickersBumper Stickers
The best funny bumper stickers are ALL HERE!
Best Yo Mama Jokes of All TimeBest Yo Mama Jokes of All Time
The Best Yo Mama Jokes of All Time are now yours for FREE! Get it NOW! The #1 Yo Mama Jokes App on Android! Also in the top 100 FREE entertainment applications! 1,000s of the best Yo Mama jokes are now yours for FREE!
Simpsons Duffman SoundboardSimpsons Duffman Soundboard
Barry Duffman known mostly by his working name Duffman is the mascot and spokesman for the Duff Beer company on The Simpsons show
Bees FartsBees Farts
The Best selection of natural farts, all in one app
Simpsons Prank Calls SoundboardSimpsons Prank Calls Soundboard
The Simpsons Prank Calls soundboard app is a complete collection of prank phone calls from Bart, Lisa, Homer, Marge, Mr. burns, and other various characters on The Simpsons show
What Element Are You?What Element Are You?
This fun Android app can tell what chemical element you are
Fun FactsFun Facts
Ton of funny facts.Learn about it and share with your friend. Fun Facts is funny and useful. Fun Facts is good for you to enjoy a good time with friends
Annoying WhistlerAnnoying Whistler
This app tuns your Android phone into a whistle
With this fun application you can play several kinds of funny sounds on your Android device

Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.0 |  Google Android 1.5 |  Google Android 1.6 |  Google Android 2.0 |  Google Android 2.1 |  Google Android 2.2 |  Google Android 2.3 |  Google Android 3.0 |  Google Android 3.1 |  Google Android 3.2 |  Google Android 4.0 |  Google Android 4.1 |  Google Android 4.2 |  Google Android 4.3 |  Google Android 4.4 |  Google Android 5.x |  Google Android 6.x | 

Comments on #1 Advise me:

Comments not found

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS

© Pantich 2010 - 2014 all rights reserved