MortPlayer Audio Books (beta) - Simple to use audio book player, saves recent positions, lots of features
Special media player for audio books. Separate folders, save+restore position for every track, bookmarks, ...
Home screen Widgets as separate download "MortPlayer Widgets".
Also check "MortPlayer Music", which is optimized for music playback, e.g. with several shuffle and repeat modes.
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Auto save and restore recent position for each track
- Manual bookmarks
- Separate buttons for ffwd./rewind witch configurable timespan
- Go to given position in track (time entry dialog)
- List of 10 most recent events for each track (where did you press play, stop, got interrupted by a call, activate the sleep timer, ...)
- List of started but unfinished tracks (in bookmark dialog)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in .MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Android Freeware of Developer «sto-helit.de»:
MortPlayer Widgets (beta) Home Screen Widgets for MortPlayer Music and Audio Books. If both are installed and none is running, you can select which player to initialize
MortPlayer Music (beta) Simple to use folder based music player with lots of features Simple to use music player for all those who prefer folder structure over tags. (You want your mix folder, not separated by artists, right?)
MediaServer Free Edition MediaServer Free Edition- Using Media Server, pics & videos taken with your phone and audio files can be played back on home media devices like TVs, pic frames, Sony PS3, etc. Media content is shared over WiFi. Playback devices required to be DLNA/ UPnP compliant. Free version limited to 15 files. For Android 1.5 - 2
Shuffle Play A free tool for controlling music on your Android device
Music Folder Player Free Music Folder Player is an alternative music player. This player behaves different to the Android standard player and most alternative players. It is particularly suitable for people who often want to switch between music and audio books/podcasts.
· The user interface of the player is not based on artists or albums, but on the folder structure
aPlayer APlayer is a simple and powerful multimedia player which supports .3gp, mp4, mp3, wma or aac file formats.The G1 only suporrts H.263 codecs
nookMedia The nookMedia app is pretty straight forward except for the UI. The application uses the page turn buttons as well as the touch screen to operate the UI.
To maneuver around lists, the left page buttons go up and down and the right buttons go forward and back. When you see a soft keyboard, that means you can filter the list on the screen by typing
MyMusicOn Music Player MyMusicOn Music Player - Music Player for Android
Support Froyo Now !!!
1. directory play
2. lyric support
- online lyric searching
andLess andLess - This audio player can play lossless files (FLAC/APE/MPC/WV), or any files directly supported in Android. Now supports Apple lossless files (in M4A container) as well. CUE sheets and playlists are also supported.
What's New in This Release:
· android 2
Supported Operation Systems:
Google Android 1.5 |
Google Android 1.6 |
Google Android 2.0 |
Google Android 2.1 |
Google Android 2.2 |
Google Android 2.3 |
Google Android 3.0 |
Google Android 3.1 |
Google Android 3.2 |
Google Android 4.0 |
Google Android 4.1 |
Google Android 4.2 |
Google Android 4.3 |
Google Android 4.4 |
Google Android 5.x |
Google Android 6.x |
Google Android 7.x |
Comments on MortPlayer Audio Books (beta):
Comments not found
FreewareAndroid - Free Downloads Android Market Apps, Applications, Games, APK, WiFi, Sync, GPS for Google Android OS