From v0.5 includes the Console Filter extension previously available separately from the Console² website.
What's New in This Release:
· [new] Message FIFO limit is now controlled by a hidden preference "extensions.console2.max-errors" currently 1000. (Patch by Kris Maglione).
· [new] Enable blocklist domains from resource:// URLs
· [new] Enable filter for "resource://" URLs
· [fix] Alias resource:/// to resource://app/ to allow these resource urls to be filtered and blocklisted. (Patches by titoBouzout).
· [fix] Use white-space: pre-wrap for the console message descriptions to allow newlines and formatted messages (Patch by titoBouzout).
· [new] Add support for Komodo alphas appversion >= 6.9 (Patch by titoBouzout).
· [fix] css problems with textonly toolbarbuttons in icon mode toolbars.
· [new] Show timestamps if available from nsIScriptError/nsIScriptError2.
What's New in 0.8:
· [new] Add class="padded" to the TextboxEval textbox to assist themers.
· [fix] Firefox App button Web Developer menu item changed id.
· [fix] Use |newlines="replacewithspaces"| for the Eval textbox.
· [fix] XPConnect and resource:// errors are chrome errors not content.
· [fix] Legacy strict errors are warnings.
· [fix] Locale syntax errors in chrome.manifest.
· [fix] Fix duplicate menu items in the Firefox Web Developer menus.
· [babelzilla] New locale Serbian (sr). Updated Locale French (fr). Renamed locales (de-DE, fr-FR, nl-NL, pl-PL) to (de, fr, nl, pl).
InstaFetch Lite 2.0 InstaFetch lets you save complete web pages to your mobile device for offline reading.It integrates with Instapaper - the best service to use, if you don't have time to read an article but want to read it later